"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

who ever plays the single girl was on Lincoln Heights and she is a horrible horrible actress...just off of that i wont be watching...i could barely take her on Lincoln Heights which was a good show

who ever plays the single girl was on Lincoln Heights and she is a horrible horrible actress...just off of that i wont be watching...i could barely take her on Lincoln Heights which was a good show

Oml...TT A Idiot...Li Buddy Let His Guh Drive Home Ol Dude...Az If Nun Wuz Gon Happen

Smfh
30t6p3b.gif

Oml...TT A Idiot...Li Buddy Let His Guh Drive Home Ol Dude...Az If Nun Wuz Gon Happen

Smfh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

Ya'll peep her chesticles?!
eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
I was trying to catch her name in the credits so I can google her but BET just flashed that #$#!
eek.gif
ANd yes I peep initially, but when them jawns was floating in the water. This other show won't last an entire season. The 2 lead actors (I guess this couple is the lead) aren't attractive enough to sustain on just that by themselves, the 2 light skinned chics are sexy but look a lot alike and it's confusing me, and now she's the sister of the light skinned dude. I'm already lost there, I don't know which one is the one married to Tyreke from Sister Sister (connects back to Tia Mowry from the Game) and which is Al B Sure's wife.

Your not alone, i'm lost too broham
laugh.gif

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
I was trying to catch her name in the credits so I can google her but BET just flashed that #$#!
eek.gif
ANd yes I peep initially, but when them jawns was floating in the water. This other show won't last an entire season. The 2 lead actors (I guess this couple is the lead) aren't attractive enough to sustain on just that by themselves, the 2 light skinned chics are sexy but look a lot alike and it's confusing me, and now she's the sister of the light skinned dude. I'm already lost there, I don't know which one is the one married to Tyreke from Sister Sister (connects back to Tia Mowry from the Game) and which is Al B Sure's wife.

laugh.gif

I really, really hope it get's better. I'm kinda coo w/ the fact that they layed out the whole season in the first episode but I would've liked a prequel season premiere showin things that happened the past 2 years but beggers can't be choosers

I really, really hope it get's better. I'm kinda coo w/ the fact that they layed out the whole season in the first episode but I would've liked a prequel season premiere showin things that happened the past 2 years but beggers can't be choosers

BET can't get anything right, show was awful. All the characters are horrid now. It's a joke, once Terrence hit scene I knew it was a rap but then I gotta see Kelly BUGGIN out and Malik is just trash now. It was pathetic to watch. Only highlight for me besides Meagan Good and Tee Tee's girl was Malik asking why is there Ice Cream man in his phone, because he's cool and sweet which had me dying and Pitts saying Kelly was gonna attract a gang of eskimos because he didn't wanna say black people. Hahahaha

Oh yeah, Pitts had 2,500 yards last season? I looked at it mad confused, didn't know if it was suppose to be career or season. One is too low and the other is too high

BET can't get anything right, show was awful. All the characters are horrid now. It's a joke, once Terrence hit scene I knew it was a rap but then I gotta see Kelly BUGGIN out and Malik is just trash now. It was pathetic to watch. Only highlight for me besides Meagan Good and Tee Tee's girl was Malik asking why is there Ice Cream man in his phone, because he's cool and sweet which had me dying and Pitts saying Kelly was gonna attract a gang of eskimos because he didn't wanna say black people. Hahahaha

Oh yeah, Pitts had 2,500 yards last season? I looked at it mad confused, didn't know if it was suppose to be career or season. One is too low and the other is too high

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
we need info.. she was
smokin.gif

Info on Alison?
nerd.gif
(TT's "wifey").

eek.gif

I want
devil.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
we need info.. she was
smokin.gif

soon as that other show came on , i went black ops with it. lol wont get me with the banana in the tailpipe like they did dj daddy.

Whats up with malik tho. this may sound wierd but dude is like mean now. he used to be that arrogant, rich, stupid athlete that loved the ladies, he was likable. his character worked cause he was funny not cause he was douche. they turnt up the wrong attributes lol.

get terrence outta here, TT has been reduced to even more of a cluckboy(pun?), tasha wit the mild, kelly on some kelis #!@.

but damn med school in that white thang. i swear i saw nip. that alone will have me watching next week.

soon as that other show came on , i went black ops with it. lol wont get me with the banana in the tailpipe like they did dj daddy.

Whats up with malik tho. this may sound wierd but dude is like mean now. he used to be that arrogant, rich, stupid athlete that loved the ladies, he was likable. his character worked cause he was funny not cause he was douche. they turnt up the wrong attributes lol.

get terrence outta here, TT has been reduced to even more of a cluckboy(pun?), tasha wit the mild, kelly on some kelis #!@.

but damn med school in that white thang. i swear i saw nip. that alone will have me watching next week.

FEETure wrote:

I said the same thing, but someone pointed out to me that maybe he's acting like more of a douche cause Derwin is the franchise player now and not him, which could make sense.

Back
Top Bottom