"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

FEETure wrote:

Whats up with malik tho. this may sound wierd but dude is like mean now. he used to be that arrogant, rich, stupid athlete that loved the ladies, he was likable. his character worked cause he was funny not cause he was douche. they turnt up the wrong attributes lol.

I said the same thing, but someone pointed out to me that maybe he's acting like more of a douche cause Derwin is the franchise player now and not him, which could make sense.

i feel that but it just seems like two completely different characters. i dont know seems like the re wrote his WHOLE character. we shall see tho.

i feel that but it just seems like two completely different characters. i dont know seems like the re wrote his WHOLE character. we shall see tho.

Yea, hopefully there's a legit reason to his attitude change cause I didn't like his character in tonight's episode.

Yea, hopefully there's a legit reason to his attitude change cause I didn't like his character in tonight's episode.

He was a womanizing, self absorbed douche last season. Only difference is now he's being meaner to his cousin than he was before and the effect of that on that relationship being not working for him anymore. I wonder how much they get paid. I'd work for free to mess with some of the chics those characters do though. I like his arm tat though
hosea-chanchez-22578.jpg

He was a womanizing, self absorbed douche last season. Only difference is now he's being meaner to his cousin than he was before and the effect of that on that relationship being not working for him anymore. I wonder how much they get paid. I'd work for free to mess with some of the chics those characters do though. I like his arm tat though
hosea-chanchez-22578.jpg

mel better tell derwin thats his kid. she shouldnt have been meddling.
i think they are going to play maliks character out to get injured (because of the cover curse) and go broke
short hair looks good on megan goode
tasha mack with the smoking thing is soooo not cool. they need to dead that. they are making her get more and more ghetto she was funny with the whole "i got yo __ in my trunk" but im not buying this other hood crap.
Jason can get it
im glad white girl is the gold digger as well
what happened to stacy dash...? i missed the very last episode. i like how jason is digging black girls now lol
terrence j sucks....i dont like him in this

let's stay together...

that show all around sucks. i dont think they casted the show well. the men are not attractive...and honestly neither are the chicks. that show wont be around long...only funny part was when they symbolically had sex. LLS

mel better tell derwin thats his kid. she shouldnt have been meddling.
i think they are going to play maliks character out to get injured (because of the cover curse) and go broke
short hair looks good on megan goode
tasha mack with the smoking thing is soooo not cool. they need to dead that. they are making her get more and more ghetto she was funny with the whole "i got yo __ in my trunk" but im not buying this other hood crap.
Jason can get it
im glad white girl is the gold digger as well
what happened to stacy dash...? i missed the very last episode. i like how jason is digging black girls now lol
terrence j sucks....i dont like him in this

let's stay together...

that show all around sucks. i dont think they casted the show well. the men are not attractive...and honestly neither are the chicks. that show wont be around long...only funny part was when they symbolically had sex. LLS

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

TT 
frown.gif

I really hope he doesn't go out like a sucker, and starts to be this dude's lapdog again. Also, the show is mad lame now, it feel like some Tyler Perry steez.

I said the same thing --- There was way too much drama in the first episode of the show.  They should have eased their way into all the drama and bs

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

TT 
frown.gif

I really hope he doesn't go out like a sucker, and starts to be this dude's lapdog again. Also, the show is mad lame now, it feel like some Tyler Perry steez.

I said the same thing --- There was way too much drama in the first episode of the show.  They should have eased their way into all the drama and bs

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Melanie in that white dress *drools*
That broad Melanie is so freakin over rated. Body is wack as hell.

The lamest girlfriend Ive ever seen.
She sucks as an ex-girl.

Nothing about her character is likeable IMO.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Melanie in that white dress *drools*
That broad Melanie is so freakin over rated. Body is wack as hell.

The lamest girlfriend Ive ever seen.
She sucks as an ex-girl.

Nothing about her character is likeable IMO.

You guys are overly critical on this show. I despise most of BET's programming as the next NTer, but this one wasnt that far off. You have to remember that this show was an average to good show from the outset. It was no emmy award winning sitcom or dramedy. Not to mention, the show was just picked back up from a 2.5 year hiatus (being dropped from the CW). I actually think BET did OK with it. Aside from the first episode giving away too much (which could possibly be justified due to the long layoff) and the emergence of Terrence J as an actor (lol what a joke), the show accomplished the goals that it did at the CW. It entertained in the category of a "Black SitCom". If you understand the show's target audience, then you will see that it accomplished all that it needed too.

All in all, I have no complaints with the first episode, and I think you guys are going entirely too hard. It remains, as it always was, an average to good show.

You guys are overly critical on this show. I despise most of BET's programming as the next NTer, but this one wasnt that far off. You have to remember that this show was an average to good show from the outset. It was no emmy award winning sitcom or dramedy. Not to mention, the show was just picked back up from a 2.5 year hiatus (being dropped from the CW). I actually think BET did OK with it. Aside from the first episode giving away too much (which could possibly be justified due to the long layoff) and the emergence of Terrence J as an actor (lol what a joke), the show accomplished the goals that it did at the CW. It entertained in the category of a "Black SitCom". If you understand the show's target audience, then you will see that it accomplished all that it needed too.

All in all, I have no complaints with the first episode, and I think you guys are going entirely too hard. It remains, as it always was, an average to good show.

Back
Top Bottom