"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Andy allo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love this show. my ex girlfriend had me watch it with her and i ended up getting hooked. first ep was dope to me.

i love this show. my ex girlfriend had me watch it with her and i ended up getting hooked. first ep was dope to me.

I thought the first episode was entertaining... even though they crammed a lot into it...

All the cameos and some of the over-acting kept me laughing, despite the increased dramatic approach...

I hope they space some of these episodes out like they did the previous seasons to keep people watching, but I'll guess we're goina have to wait in see...

Malik is Based...
pimp.gif

liked the show but what happen to tt humor he used always get me

The writers planned to take a more dramatic approach to this season and theyre cutting down on the humor...

As long s its not overly-dramatic, i wont mind...

Plus all the female eye-candy >> *

I thought the first episode was entertaining... even though they crammed a lot into it...

All the cameos and some of the over-acting kept me laughing, despite the increased dramatic approach...

I hope they space some of these episodes out like they did the previous seasons to keep people watching, but I'll guess we're goina have to wait in see...

Malik is Based...
pimp.gif

The writers planned to take a more dramatic approach to this season and theyre cutting down on the humor...

Show set up a lot of stuff for the rest of the season/series...

--Tasha's constant search for love (Terrance's cougar fetish [hope to god he was only a cameo])

--Malik's affair with the owner (club owner over-hearing TT and Malik in the bathroom)

--TT finally growing some balls and telling Malik off/possible !%%-whooping over smanging his "life partner"

--Melanie's insecurities rearing it's ugly head again and the resident flubbing up the paternity test

--Derwin's mindset after "losing" his son/how he''ll take it after Melanie fesses up (Whether he'll get back with BM)

--Jason and Kelly's constant one-upping of the other and their eventual make-up/smash session

--Kellly/Tasha showdown "in the streets"

Aside from the over-the-top parts, show still has me hooked.
30t6p3b.gif

--Tasha's constant search for love (Terrance's cougar fetish [hope to god he was only a cameo])

--Malik's affair with the owner (club owner over-hearing TT and Malik in the bathroom)

--TT finally growing some balls and telling Malik off/possible !%%-whooping over smanging his "life partner"

--Melanie's insecurities rearing it's ugly head again and the resident flubbing up the paternity test

--Derwin's mindset after "losing" his son/how he''ll take it after Melanie fesses up (Whether he'll get back with BM)

--Jason and Kelly's constant one-upping of the other and their eventual make-up/smash session

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Malik is Based...
pimp.gif

i hear you but the humor was what give the show a balance, i the first episode was
pimp.gif
but i felt like i was watching a docu-drama and the way they was endorsing Nike seemed forced. Good show overall 

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Malik is Based...
pimp.gif

i hear you but the humor was what give the show a balance, i the first episode was
pimp.gif
but i felt like i was watching a docu-drama and the way they was endorsing Nike seemed forced. Good show overall 

saw the show in between the knicks game and was pleased. has anyone noticed how shocked janae was as if there was a possible other person around the time derwin smashed??
nerd.gif

and tt's girl has that dont pull out appeal! haha

anticipating the rest of the season

saw the show in between the knicks game and was pleased. has anyone noticed how shocked janae was as if there was a possible other person around the time derwin smashed??
nerd.gif

and tt's girl has that dont pull out appeal! haha

anticipating the rest of the season

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

30t6p3b.gif
I agree.  I think that it did properly introduce the future.  But, as some have mentioned, I do think that it was a little crammed (but maybe for good reason).   Also, if they wait every two weeks for an episode, versus every week.  It could make it more interesting.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

30t6p3b.gif
I agree.  I think that it did properly introduce the future.  But, as some have mentioned, I do think that it was a little crammed (but maybe for good reason).   Also, if they wait every two weeks for an episode, versus every week.  It could make it more interesting.

Meagan good
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Meagan good slapping malik
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Alison
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Show was decent, all the hype had me expecting more.
ohwell.gif

The new lighting is annoying
eyes.gif
@ kelly
pimp.gif
@ Malik & Jason

Back
Top Bottom