"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

What's with all this religion %**@ though? Since when did dude start following the word?

-The Juice

Where you been? He been on that church stuff

What's with all this religion %**@ though? Since when did dude start following the word?

-The Juice

this week was way better
pimp.gif

I kept thinking this was an hr long episode.  I wasn't paying attention and missed what happen after Derwin said he didn't want Melanie saying anything about the kid and baby momma?  Malik redeemed himself a little bit with the "Real Derwin Jr" 
laugh.gif

I kept thinking this was an hr long episode.  I wasn't paying attention and missed what happen after Derwin said he didn't want Melanie saying anything about the kid and baby momma?  Malik redeemed himself a little bit with the "Real Derwin Jr" 
laugh.gif

Sweettooth 17 wrote:
Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

-The Juice

Since when?
nerd.gif

since the first season...his character was always really religious

this episode was def. better...maybe it was just to much at one time last week...

Sweettooth 17 wrote:
Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

-The Juice

Since when?
nerd.gif

since the first season...his character was always really religious

this episode was def. better...maybe it was just to much at one time last week...

PatentBoy23 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this + Jason Pitts = consistent lulz this week. 

PatentBoy23 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this + Jason Pitts = consistent lulz this week. 

lmfao @ Jason in this episode

"and diiiip and pitts..and dip and pitts and dip!" *scans camera to see the bevy of stone faces in the room"

lmfao @ Jason in this episode

"and diiiip and pitts..and dip and pitts and dip!" *scans camera to see the bevy of stone faces in the room"

Back
Top Bottom