"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Highest ratings by a scripted television show in HISTORY... if they keep this up my boy Derwin is going to be a Millionaire that salary boost. Also, Kelly is not a part of the cast anymore shes a reoccurring character...she only in 6 episodes...thats why she never takes part in interviews etc.
does anybody know why that is?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Highest ratings by a scripted television show in HISTORY... if they keep this up my boy Derwin is going to be a Millionaire that salary boost. Also, Kelly is not a part of the cast anymore shes a reoccurring character...she only in 6 episodes...thats why she never takes part in interviews etc.

That is correct and watchout for how they play Tia being pregnant in real life...
Tia Mowry said they already filmed all of the episodes for season 4 so her pregnancy won't affect The Game at all.

Originally Posted by LDJ

That is correct and watchout for how they play Tia being pregnant in real life...
Tia Mowry said they already filmed all of the episodes for season 4 so her pregnancy won't affect The Game at all.

Much better episode. But Derwin is stupid as hell. When Malik points out your stupidity there's a problem.

Much better episode. But Derwin is stupid as hell. When Malik points out your stupidity there's a problem.

eek.gif
 Jason Pitts on the auto-tune.  Classic

Back
Top Bottom