"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I watched it willingly. This first episode was hyped like Space Jams in 09. I wasn't that impressed but I'll keep watching it to see how Tee Tee gets Malik back.

That it was but um.... space jams were 95/96 homie. If i was tee tee id stab Tasha Mack. I mean hell if Terrence J hittin it he atleast gotsa shot.
Incest much?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I watched it willingly. This first episode was hyped like Space Jams in 09. I wasn't that impressed but I'll keep watching it to see how Tee Tee gets Malik back.

That it was but um.... space jams were 95/96 homie. If i was tee tee id stab Tasha Mack. I mean hell if Terrence J hittin it he atleast gotsa shot.
Incest much?

Originally Posted by Mister916

He's talking about the shoes.
I know and they came out in 95/96... I think id know seeing as they are chilling down in my basement.

I know and they came out in 95/96... I think id know seeing as they are chilling down in my basement.

Highest ratings by a scripted television show in HISTORY... if they keep this up my boy Derwin is going to be a Millionaire that salary boost. Also, Kelly is not a part of the cast anymore shes a reoccurring character...she only in 6 episodes...thats why she never takes part in interviews etc.

Highest ratings by a scripted television show in HISTORY... if they keep this up my boy Derwin is going to be a Millionaire that salary boost. Also, Kelly is not a part of the cast anymore shes a reoccurring character...she only in 6 episodes...thats why she never takes part in interviews etc.

Originally Posted by LDJ

The retro's?

btw, the OG Space Jams released in 2000.

Originally Posted by LDJ

The retro's?

btw, the OG Space Jams released in 2000.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

That is correct and watchout for how they play Tia being pregnant in real life...

That is correct and watchout for how they play Tia being pregnant in real life...

i want drew sidora back 
frown.gif

does anybody know why that is?

Back
Top Bottom