The Get Chris Duhon THE $$+$ Outta NY Thread

pretty self explanitory, this $@#% needs to be done. I cant take it anymore.

Dude is %*%@+%! garbage and is running our offense playing 40 mins a night
smh.gif

Dude is HORIBBLE. Always trying to do too much. Chucking up threes, cross-court passes, driving and getting blocked. Thank goodness he won't be back nextyear.

Man, passing on Brandon Jennings hurts bigtime.
smh.gif

why does everyone play so bad in NY?

it's not like we did not have our share of good talent

i felt like everyone who has a good career, went through a terrible season/s with the knicks.

forget it, knicks are hopeless. they're not good at any position.

Warriors will give you Corey Maggette for him
happy.gif
laugh.gif
. How is this bum making $6 million again? At least he's gone after this year.

I was fooled.

The guy played his #%+ off first half of last year...

But he's beyond horrible now.

i just don't get how he was doing so damn well in the first half of last season. Also don't understand why dantoni is so high on him. He shouldn'teven be getting any burn. How is the organization gonna say iverson would have stunted the players growth, but they don't start tony douglas over duhon.

it kills me when he tries to hit a lay up starting at the three point line. I swear I've seen about 1 out of 30 go in.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Warriors will give you Corey Maggette for him
happy.gif
laugh.gif
. How is this bum making $6 million again? At least he's gone after this year.
what is Maggette's contract again?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I can't see D'Antoni continuing to start Duhon unless he has ulterior motives for him like moving him to another team in the near future. If he wasreally intent on developing his young players (excuse he used for not signing Iverson), he would be giving Toney Douglas a LOT more minutes than the secondhalf of the fourth quarter like he did last night against the Lakers. Makes no damn sense to me.

I was tight when they signed this dude to start a couple years ago and I'm still tight now that he exists

Dookie's on the Knicks
sick.gif

one year ago people were saying how chris duhon was the man and how his stats proved that any point guard can play for d'antoni and put up big numbers.

well, it's easy to see how that worked out.
laugh.gif

I still never ever understood why the Knicks signed him in the first place. Dude was straight up basura with the Bulls and Knicks

like i've always said Marbury > Any PG on the Knicks. damn shame what they did to him last year.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I still never ever understood why the Knicks signed him in the first place. Dude was straight up basura with the Bulls.

This.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I still never ever understood why the Knicks signed him in the first place. Dude was straight up basura with the Bulls.
This.
I think a large part of it was D'Antoni's ego, trying to take credit for Steve Nash's success in Phoenix. He thought he could buildanother Nash, but he obviously couldn't. And now look at where the Knicks are and look at where Phoenix is. The sad part is, had he not stuck with Duhonand actually given a chance to someone like Jennings, Marbury, Iverson, Sessions, he probably could've proved his point.

Instead, we have the worst offensive PG I've ever seen in my life, that can't do anything besides a pick and roll and shoots 24%. Even last year whenhe was supposedly 'playing well', all he did was pick and roll, chuck 3s. The only difference between this year and last is that people stoppedguarding him on his way to the rim (he's just going to pass or miss a layup), and he can't hit a 3.

The part that makes me even madder is, if the Knicks won't sign Iverson because they want the young players like Douglas and Robinson to play, why is ChrisDuhon playing 34+ minutes per game?...I won't go to a Knicks game until he's off the squad

I mean it just baffles me when D'Antoni went out and said "We dont want a dominant force to come in and play 40 minutes a night," when talkingabout AI when he has somebody as bad as $!##%%$ Duhon playing that same 40 minutes who is the polar opposite of a dominant force
smh.gif

Its like he is straight up saying i want to lose and give my 40 minutes to a player that is hot garbage over a guy who may actually be able to help us.

I mean dude is averaging 35 mins per game in D'Antonis system where ALL you do is shoot and he is averaging 6 ppg on 24% $!##%%$ shooting. I cant recallanyone this bad getting this many minutes in recent NBA history. And AI is the one they dont want to get minutes to and stunt growth?? @@%*$, And AI wouldactually help our young guys rather than stunt them cause he can actually get to the basket, unlike Duhon, perhaps opening shot opppurtunities for a shooterlike Gallo. Why the @+## is he still starting? And the worst part is, that with no draft pick we have NO solid option for a young starting PG in the nearfuture, good looks on passing on Jennings... but at this point ANYONE is better than Duhon. I am fully confident dude wouldnt start on every D-League team letalone an NBA squad.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

im not agreeing till i see essays g8.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

seriously though. lee+nate+duhon+jefferies+curry for a pack of cookies. get these guys out of here and really let the young guys "develop"

Back
Top Bottom