The Get Chris Duhon THE $$+$ Outta NY Thread

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

he played good at the start of last season...
fixed
laugh.gif

I feel crushed that ya'll gangin' up on my blood like that.

Sadly enough, it's the truth though. He's buns.

he is a back up PG and shouldn't be a NBA starting PG, he was just fine for the bulls playing back up minutes

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he is a back up PG and shouldn't be a NBA starting PG, he was just fine for the bulls playing back up minutes

The worst part about it is that the Knicks PASSED on all of the following in the past yr & a half:

-Eric Gordon
-DJ Augustin
-Jerryd Bayless
-Marbury (in the best shape of his life, pre-vasoline)
-Jennings
-Jason Williams
-Jason Kidd (they lowballed him)
-Iverson

But opt for Duhon??...

I'd rather dig Dajuan Wagner out of whatever league he is in over this dufus.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

26/108 FGs on the season.
laugh.gif

Wow.
sick.gif
sick.gif

thats ferociously disgusting.
this dude be puttin more bricks up than a mason

smh.gif
at that list of people we put duhon higher than. doesnt this remind you of Zeke? he made a wrong decision, BUT still refused to try to fix it because itwould be like admitting he made a mistake?

isnt that the same thing with walsh right about now? he, along with d'antoni are sticking with this scrub no matter how poorly he's playing...
duhon is scummy and he needs to be put in ban camp like eddy curry was.

hes just not making shots right now.

no one on the squad is.

you cant fault him more than that. He takes good care of the rock for the minutes he plays and he gets dimes.

again, hes the closest thing to a pure pg on the team. He's not going anywhere

^at this point, i would put douglas over him. hell, even larry hughes can run the pick and roll just as well as him.

he must be better than ai ... cant wiat until he develops all that young talent in his body ...

indifferent.gif

#%#+ the knicks ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

he must be better than ai ... cant wiat until he develops all that young talent in his body ...

indifferent.gif

#%#+ the knicks ...

Word my dude. Another brilliant night for Duhon and another L for us against the Sacremento Kings...

Dear Utah,
$#+@ you
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

word

if you're starting him, than thats your bad

roll.gif

roll.gif
at this thread

yall unrelentlessly bashing Chris Duhon!

roll.gif

but yea he is pretty whack, he dont do nothing but bring up the ball, and that about it... He cant score.

Back
Top Bottom