The Get Chris Duhon THE $$+$ Outta NY Thread

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni will consider moving guard Nate Robinson into the starting lineup.

Robinson upset D'Antoni last week when he attempted a shot at the wrong basket against the winless Nets.

"We're searching," D'Antoni said after the team fell to 3-12 on Wednesday night. "Everything should be -- and is -- up in the air. We're trying to figure out 6, 7, 8 guys that can bring it every night and have some level of consistency. I'll think about it."

Robinson has averaged 19.6 points in New York's last three games.
been saying this *#@+ since last season. I mean i know Nate is more of a bench player, but thats only when you have a serviceable PG, at leastNate has a starters talent. Duhon should NEVER be a starting PG on any team. So as far as i see it they are BOTH bench players, but Nate is clearly the moreskilled, so why not let him start? We cant be much worse.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Dear Yall,

grin.gif

Sincerely, The Bulls
roll.gif

I thought it the perfect opportunity for him to prove himself as a starter in the league when the Knicks signed him, but boy is it getting ugly...and as KennySmith and mostly everyone else here has said..."they passed up on Iverson why!?" stunt growth!? Please!....I didn't know it was that nightmarishuntil I saw this 26/108 FG in this thread...Knicks better wake up! Cuz Lebron ain't gonna want to go there with that sorta "talent"...and then2010 will look like a big joke and then passing up on Iverson would be just another blemish on the acne laden face of the Knicks franchise.....damn ugly!

Back
Top Bottom