The GET DIZZY Discussion and Information Thread

^Laser V's, lol, buy them.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

^^I druther not, I don't really buy Jordans, don't own any either.

Anyway, since I got my Crepe's, I'lll give this a bump.

Bump.
+1138
nicefro69

Went by today to piuck up my money. Much cleaner this time, plus he had some ill upcoming Sir Barkley Samples.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

I'll prolly swing through there when I get a chance. From the pics though, yall doin yall thing. Congrats
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

I gotta question...

When school starts back up...will that be the end of Get Dizzy? Until the Holidays?

Or is school over for you?
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Bump, I need to get over and drop by some V's like I had said, no time..
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

dag i admit im loafin on comin home an stoppin thru, its hard without a wheel an when u've been left at the sub for an hour..... :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
4 $ale Sz 11-13 Infrared Vi, 99 Bred IV, Stash Air Max 95, Footscape Woven Hybrid, Slvr Box SBs Laser IV and MORE!!!!

I would like to start off by saying we appreicate everyones contributions to this thread and to the store.
Quote:
what yall got left in 9.5
Quote:
anything left in a 15?
Quote:
I gotta question...

When school starts back up...will that be the end of Get Dizzy? Until the Holidays?

Or is school over for you?
s.

Also, if anyone has questions about what shoes and what sizes we have you can IM: getting dizzy between noon - 7pm.

SHORTYPOP.POPspaceGet-DIZZY

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

yo dizzy, whats up with them safari am1 dog? my girl sent you payment july 12th and you been ignoring her messages and IM's, and you been ignoring my IM's too. Funny, cuz people i know IM'd you, and you respond to them, my girl been IMing you for weeks and you havnt responded. You said you had a tracking # and was gonna have it for me this past saturday, but everytime i IM you, you go "away" or sign off, whats up with that? My girl been sending you messages on myspace and you just been ignoring them. You running a store or a scam over here cuz you owe my girl 250$ plus 4% paypal. Just incase you forgot the agreement thread its HERE, o my bad, i dont think you can view it cuz you're already banned for fraud.

Oh wow.

That's a bit much.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

I really think he just got banned from ISS because he didn't have live listing links...he doesn't have a single negative feedback.
-D. Fresh

Last edited:
^^^ Go INTO the feedback though...noone left him negativ feedback...I think when you get BANNED, all your feedback is reversed...making him have -5...when I think he actually has +5.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

"- 5" is actually the default feedback for those that have gotten banned...but yeah, like Lavan said NO ONE actually left him negative feedback. Technically he has "+ 9" total positive feedback with "+ 7" of those being unique...he could've just been banned for not abiding by the rules.
-D. Fresh

Last edited:
Why not sit back and let the man speak for himself rather than debate it? lol

If he doesn't repond, then he doesn't care. Nor should you.

Back
Top Bottom