The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I'm just gonna walk into my FTL in the evening and cop with ease :pimp: everyone going for the bel air Vs

I'm just gonna walk into my FTL in the evening and cop with ease
pimp.gif
everyone going for the bel air Vs
my plan exactly 

pimp.gif

No UK 12 :frown:

Pic posted above is NTer Trydan. Very respectable OG Nike collection. No problems with his jeans, it's his style. Let him rock.

my end order was just back up,  because only one store is getting them here.. i'm still gonna try on saturday to walk in a scoop a pair... how is end about canceling orders ? i never have been able to get an order through with them so i have no idea  

Last edited:
Pic posted above is NTer Trydan. Very respectable OG Nike collection. No problems with his jeans, it's his style. Let him rock.
That's why i mentioned it's really all about the shoes, but i knew people were gonna joke about it..  it's all in fun tho, and no hate at all

Not trippin on your comment... Some dudes just go too hard on normal stuff, yet are OK with rainbow brite socks, and skinny jeans, or whatever the next fad is.

my end order was just back up,  because only one store is getting me here.. i'm still gonna try on saturday to walk in a scoop a pair... how is end about canceling orders ? i never have been able to get an order through with them so i have no idea  

I havent heard much them cancelling orders before

my end order was just back up,  because only one store is getting me here.. i'm still gonna try on saturday to walk in a scoop a pair... how is end about canceling orders ? i never have been able to get an order through with them so i have no idea  

I havent heard much them cancelling orders before
I should of explained a little better.. i was talking about what if i wanted to cancel my order are they good on cancelling it right away? 

Last edited:
Total for me from end is 144.83 US dollars
Wanted to try my luck online with FNL and use WC rewards but with tax and shipping end might be cheaper.good luck guys

Thanks for the heads up on that pre-order! Just got it for 92 GBP shipped to Asia, which is about $20-$30 cheaper than via Eastbay! 
nthat.gif

I just hope that going TTS will work! Most NSW stuff seems to run a bit big for me though..

Last edited:
I should of explained a little better.. i was talking about what if i wanted to cancel my order are they good on cancelling it right away? 

In pretty sure they would. I'm going to try my luck in store Saturday. If I can cop with no problem I'm going to cancel my end clothing order

Back
Top Bottom