The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

How's the sizing on these? Tts or should I get a .5 up just incase? Can't remember how they fit, haven't set foot in these since middle school

Seems like Nike trying to pull some bullsht with these. Why are we still wondering when these will release this late . Even see questions of msrp.

Indeed, i think the same... Different Release Dates, different versions of whats coming out,and limited stores where the shoes will be available its a joke.. Can't afford to wait and get them online, because we know what will happen, people with bots will buy the ...... out of them and we'll be stuck with paying reseller's prices.. I've been waiting on this shoe for too long to miss it, and a lot of 26-30 year old guys might not know that these shoes will be out, wait until they see pictures or people at the mall wearing them, i'm sure when the other color ways coming out it will be even harder to cop... 
Chill. It's an easy cop.

Well I like how they look here. And those aren't necessarily baggy
They look great there.

Missed out the end release and nike Europe says they have no idea about the shoe.

Anyone know who's getting these in Europe?

Thanks

Hoping this is another classic case of NT hype not translating to real life hype.  Would really love a pair with the bday coupon.  If not, NDC it is.

I saw GP rocking a pair w/ the white toe bumper....that everyone hates.
Just something I noticed..which is how Nike is releasing them

Damn, you're right...

Getting a little too ahead of myself :lol:
Lol I was actually wishing you were right. Because this week I will only work until Thursday. I had to look hard on the calendar hoping it was actually Thursday. But no, Wednesday :'(

Back
Top Bottom