The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

They wouldn't let me double up. Thk God my buddy was off today and he stopped by and reserved my 2nd pair. So excited. Feels very nice. The shroud feels very stretchy and durable. Zipper feels very strong. Very excited!

Lol @ people wanting to save 5 dollars for buying a shoe :lol: but I respect that tho. I gotta $15 discont card my mans gonna let me use at FTL for these

people seem to have strong feelings over a regular pair of jeans :lol:

but its fine tho, I am not offended by people that cant see the awesomeness of my vintage stonewashed jeans! 8)

also, who is putting my pics on twitter? lol

I had a pair of the black gloves too (kind of beat up) but I sold em years ago. interested to see what the quality difference is like on these.

Lol @ people wanting to save 5 dollars for buying a shoe
laugh.gif
but I respect that tho. I gotta $15 discont card my mans gonna let me use at FTL for these
​I'll actually save 12.25 if i stick with my end order 
tongue.gif

people seem to have strong feelings over a regular pair of jeans :lol:

but its fine tho, I am not offended by people that cant see the awesomeness of my vintage stonewashed jeans! 8)

also, who is putting my pics on twitter? lol

I had a pair of the black gloves too (kind of beat up) but I sold em years ago. interested to see what the quality difference is like on these.

Repped for the thick skin !

:lol: its all just jokes anyway. Personally the Gloves arent really a jean shoe for me, but with other oldschool kicks that light wash actually looks really dope... OG style :nthat:

Presidential jeans :nthat:

Wait, I'm not sure if this question has been asked already but....

Is the white/black or black/white pair releasing this week? Or both? :nerd:

@jiuessup Jackson

U know what... I did the same thing

After my buddy put the reserve in on a 9.5 (lil too big for me), I felt like "Why did I?!?"

I don't wear my current sneakers at all but on Saturdays or Sundays. So my shoes have all only been worn once or twice. So, why the need to double up? Am I just being greedy? I think I'm only gonna pick up my size and leave the other for someone else.

Those white ones look so much better with the black toe. Still copping the retros but damn…what could have been.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to get my reserve ticket in my size so I went ahead and pre-ordered off endclothing.

Popped into a local Mom & Pop shop. No luck!

But funny side story.... Didn't see them and ole boy asked what I was looking for. Told him and said "some of the guys said the local Mom n Pops may have them". Dude got upset that I called them a mom n pop shop. And said why I called the store that?!? I told him that they weren't a national corp like FTL. He just said "oh" and proceeded to give me the stink eye. Ha!
That guy's a herb.

I called Champs and Footlocker HOH in Topanga and they say there doinf FCFS. I wonder if there doing reserve a pair after all!?

Lol @ people wanting to save 5 dollars for buying a shoe :lol: but I respect that tho. I gotta $15 discont card my mans gonna let me use at FTL for these

$5 aint making or breaking me but if i got the option to save $$ im saving it

Some people on here claim to have klcks on lock and act like there helping people by saying heaads up reserve a pair in So Cal. Then was asked they act shady as hell. LMAO you got ur pair why u worried. Thats the thing with this new generation of fake *** sneaker heads there greedy as hell. If you know of spots why not let people know ESP if you already have ur pair on lock. FOH!!!! you know who im talking bout...If the shoe fits wear it lol. Oh and thanks I got my pair reserved ya bish!

Reserve a pair at HoH Beverly Center. All the other FTLs getting em in the 818 (Northridge, Topanga, Glendale) are FCFS except Panorama Mall which is a raffle. Geez share the wealth people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom