The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Reserve a pair at HoH Beverly Center. All the other FTLs getting em in the 818 (Northridge, Topanga, Glendale) are FCFS except Panorama Mall which is a raffle. Geez share the wealth people.
haha!! thats all that had to be said by some wanksta NT posters here...lol

^^^ no prob now I'm confused as to which pair is dropping. What pair drops this week and what pair drops next week? Pics please.

It SUCKS that there's a friggin Raffle for Every Single Shoe Release on a Saturday, because of these dammit Child Savages in my city.

I want to hit up Finishline, Footlocker, etc b/c of the possibility of using Coupons to grab em... but I don't get down with Raffles, so it looks like I'll have to pay retail at City Gear b/c I KNOW they'll have them & most kids OENO.

Atleast it's this way in COLUMBUS, OH... 
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
 ...Copping sneaks was so much easier in Boston.

^^^ no prob now I'm confused as to which pair is dropping. What pair drops this week and what pair drops next week? Pics please.

The only pair that pics have been posted of ...

Black base, white accents

Next week on NDC, the exact same pair

Some people on here claim to have klcks on lock and act like there helping people by saying heaads up reserve a pair in So Cal. Then was asked they act shady as hell. LMAO you got ur pair why u worried. Thats the thing with this new generation of fake *** sneaker heads there greedy as hell. If you know of spots why not let people know ESP if you already have ur pair on lock. FOH!!!! you know who im talking bout...If the shoe fits wear it lol. Oh and thanks I got my pair reserved ya bish!

Each FTL is different. You have to call your local one and find out how there going to handle the release. My local FTL here in the 805 were handing out tickets today. Even I missed out on my size.

my end order was just back up,  because only one store is getting them here.. i'm still gonna try on saturday to walk in a scoop a pair... how is end about canceling orders ? i never have been able to get an order through with them so i have no idea  
Where do you live?

just a heads up, if it hasn't been discussed already... Shoe Palace has 1st come 1st served, here in the 805... don't know about the valley, I'm assuming it's the same.

jus spoke to worker at FNL topanga cyn... she said they will not be releasing them this sat!

people seem to have strong feelings over a regular pair of jeans :lol:

but its fine tho, I am not offended by people that cant see the awesomeness of my vintage stonewashed jeans! 8)

also, who is putting my pics on twitter? lol

I had a pair of the black gloves too (kind of beat up) but I sold em years ago. interested to see what the quality difference is like on these.

Bruh those jeans are triple og fresh.
Marty mc fly 80's swag.

I'm serious too.

Spots around my way are going to be first come first serve.

I can dig it. If I can cop with no problem Saturday I'm canceling my endclothing order. If I can't then I wait a few weeks. Either way I'm content.

I ordered these last night from end, felt like a great deal.

Still have my whites from sophmore year and what...

But i had an epiphany moments ago and realized that...

Sneakers don't give me that gratification any more.

I'm like, "What am i doing this for? Where have all the cowboys gone? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?!"

My girl is gonna leave me and this blasted song i've been writing has been melody-less because an empty heart
has no rhythm.

I just need somebody to love, brayes.

You ever wish for the heavens to have arms long enough...

to give you a hug?

A thug hug?

"I'm not in love... so don't forget it... it's just a silly phase... I'M THUGGIN' FOR!!!"

:frown:
Lol

Back
Top Bottom