The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

So I decided to only grab one pair and then hit up Craigslist and see if I can trade my playoff Kobe v and add some cash on top for pair #2.

Usually when I do this wifey doesn't get too upset cuz it's not so much out of pocket. Lol!!

So I'ma start hunting on Saturday for my other sz 9.

Was thinking that they may sit and I could grab another pair with a discount but it looks like they'll be selling out. I'm in Phoenix and mf FTL only got like a 2 size run

Fan of gp, fan of his line, n was hatin when i couldn't get them back in hs . need these

Looking forward to Saturday. Won't be able to hit any brick-and-mortar, so hopefully online works out for me.

gotta get these had to settle for the black son of gloves back in the day but always wanted these, 7th grade memories

Going to swing by if HOH Chicago is doing a raffle on these. If not, I'll just hit up FTL.com or just go to the mall in the afternoon.

Are the grey/orange 11/29 ?

I heard they're releasing a week after the white/green can anyone confirm ?

Thats the colorway I really want.

Since this is a gr, easy cop on eb/fa/fl/champs? I'm overseas and wifi isn't that great which is why ask.

Should be. If not, I was asking eBay seller for discounts if I did direct invoice (saving them eBay fees and them having to wait on money), lowest I got to was $190 shipped. Could've probably negotiated more but I was able to secure my pair at retail, so I didn't go through with the sale

Should be. If not, I was asking eBay seller for discounts if I did direct invoice (saving them eBay fees and them having to wait on money), lowest I got to was $190 shipped. Could've probably negotiated more but I was able to secure my pair at retail, so I didn't go through with the sale
Thank you. I guess I'll use eBay as my back up

Looks like these should be easy to get if I hit the mall in the A.M. saturday. Available everywhere and seems only the older heads are interested.
Really looking forward to these!

This thread just moved to front page. Watchout. haha

Potentially prepared for "I don't care who Gary Payton was but these shoes is swagadelic! Swagger on 100 trillion #mustcop" comments...

Lol im telling you guys, there are plenty of people who want these.

And theres those ppl out there that just want the new release and will buy them.

IMO i dont take any release like a BIG GR, i treat them all as limited and if it turns out not to be oh well better safe than sorry and i got my pair. Rather be the guy getting laughed on NT by some members who find it funny you lined up 8 hrs early for a GR than the one who missed out thinking theyd be available by 2 pm that afternoon (for example)

Headin to my spot in a couple hours to see if they're getting em...

These (hopefully) will be one of my last pick ups of the year.

Between online and stores I don't see how everyone shouldn't get a pair, then the few if any people who miss out on the 5th can go for them on the 12th with nike. I think it sounds like a pretty good system to stagger the release over 2 weekends, it will get confusing with overlapping drops. GL to everyone trying to grab a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom