The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Sorry, the first page hasn't been updated, so I must ask --- Is there a release date on these? And will finishline have em?

Thanks!

Sorry, the first page hasn't been updated, so I must ask --- Is there a release date on these? And will finishline have em?

Thanks!
Don't believe FNL is getting them.  I'm still seeing the 5th, expect NDC which still had the 12th the last time I checked.

how is that bad??? easier to get. dont have to worry about the junior hypebeasts out there

Def not a bad thing. Didn't mean it like that. Just saying some shoes don't get the hype they deserve sometimes. Collectig shoes is not just about them being fly but some people have memories with certain old school being released again and to me that's why they are worth it if they don't create the "weatherman" of it lol. And yea hope they are a bit easier to cop

Def an old school the nostalgic will cop. Too bad news kids have no idea about what they are today lol

how is that bad??? easier to get. dont have to worry about the junior hypebeasts out there

Amen.

The less hype the better.... I dont wanna see a bunch of little rascals rocking my favorite shoes or be bothered with the 21 question routine by middleschoolers every time Im out wearing these.

These aren't looking to be the least bit limited and drop the same day as the Bel-Air Vs, so I doubt the beasts will even care.

Not too worried about the beasts. This shoe doesn't really have the look they go for. Now we know they don't have the limited tag the beasts go for either.

^^^call around to champs or HoH in your area. These might sit till the afternoon till after the 5s rush ends and these get scooped as consolation. I'm on the fence on scooping these. I wanted to ease off any extra purchases with Lebron's dropping next week. A

Are these anywhere in NYC yet?

I checked around Jamaica ave and graham ave and it's like they know nothing about this release

Only place that said they are releasing them on sat is FTL

Just saw this, I gota go to Seattle

Back
Top Bottom