The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Can't wait for the white/black pair to release cant see those being any harder to get than the black/white pair

Headin to my spot in a couple hours to see if they're getting em...

These (hopefully) will be one of my last pick ups of the year.

Not believing that...

That's just as bad as you saying something like that sho3tym. :lol:
:\ imma try....

Saw these at footlocker today... Just a quick look. Nike did a good job. Hopefully sheikh gets em tho, I'd rather give them my money.... At my mall at least. Most of the footlocker employees at my mall are *** holes. Acting like they're doing me a favor by selling me shoes :smh:

Had the Son of Gloves back in day.Hooped in em and I loved them.Parents werent having it when it came to the retail price of the real Gloves lol. Still Remember getting them at JC Penny . So I'm Def looking forward for these. And I hope I can use the bday coupon at FTL
Depending on how they feel, these might be a two pair shoe. Of course for nostalgic reason I want to play in em!

Last edited:
God those AF1s are straight garbage 
mean.gif

my homegirl works at champs and is purchasing me a pair , with tht young 30% off discount . LTG ...

Just in case you miss out in the morning.. Oneness will also have these for phone order on the 5th starting at 11:00 est  (859) 276-2316

Hopefully coping them this weekend!
Those green & yellow ones r dope! Might need to grab those too

If you had to buy these in a package with them af1's would you still buy em ?  id take the l and buy the package 

Last edited:

Saw these at footlocker today... Just a quick look. Nike did a good job. Hopefully sheikh gets em tho, I'd rather give them my money.... At my mall at least. Most of the footlocker employees at my mall are *** holes. Acting like they're doing me a favor by selling me shoes :smh:

You don't like the white pair?

You'll grab something.

Don't know how many times I've said that before...

Saturday needs to come on man!! The Nike glove shirt will be here manana, and I can not wait to drive out to Pasadena to scoop up my 9.5. I hope everyone is able to grab a pair. Real talk

Saturday needs to come on man!! The Nike glove shirt will be here manana, and I can not wait to drive out to Pasadena to scoop up my 9.5. I hope everyone is able to grab a pair. Real talk
Are they limited? Because I was hoping they'd go on sale or something...

Are they limited? Because I was hoping they'd go on sale or something...
GR from what I gather my dude but a little harder in some spots in Houston cause dudes be acting a donkey. I don't mind driving a little ways for retail

^ Thanks.

And nvm, checked 23isback and it is this Saturday.

Anyone know which online websites will carry them? I'm hoping Finishline will...

Last edited:
Nvm, checked 23isback and it is this Saturday.

Anyone know which online websites will carry them? I'm hoping Finishline will...
Yes sir this Saturday all well most major retailers will have these. I went through the same issh calling all these people, no dice for Finishline. I know it sucks I got all these coupons and rewards cards lol. Good luck copping bro

Last edited:
Headin to my spot in a couple hours to see if they're getting em...

These (hopefully) will be one of my last pick ups of the year.

Not believing that...

That's just as bad as you saying something like that sho3tym. :lol:

:lol:

I just realized you're in SoCal.

You don't like the white pair?

You'll grab something.

Don't know how many times I've said that before...
I do like the white ones... It just gets overwhelming knowing how many pairs I have, and the little time I get to actually wear em.

And yup... I'm in SoCal :smile:

Nvm, checked 23isback and it is this Saturday.

Yes sir this Saturday all well most major retailers will have these. I went through the same issh calling all these people, no dice for Finishline. I know it sucks I got all these coupons and rewards cards lol. Good luck copping bro
Appreciate the info. Guess It'll be NDC + 6% CB on ebates.

I don't think I have any coupons for anywhere else...

I have the OG white pair and have never seen the first lace hole so I would image that those of you who want to switch the laces from white to black will be on for a struggle.

Great idea though.

Back
Top Bottom