The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Hopped out of bed to see if I could get them at the mall. Copped with relative ease at Footlocker. Guess that's one thing I like about Sacramento over the Bay Area haha.

sho3tym 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

After putting these on feet for the very first time in my life... i think i wan't another pair.. these things are beautiful 

I recently joined NT always following threads and specially this one. Not only did I was able to cop a pair of these sexy shoes but I was also able to make a friend ! shot out to my boy batman23 for looking out and being able to make it happen with no problem. I'm sorry guys but it doesn't get any sexier that this!!

That shirt is actually pretty fresh... although I would have likes to see it release without the NIKE lettering on top of the swoosh.

Same here alot of people getting them at hohla but there's plenty and shiekh upstairs has it too, easy in and out just like the old days. I'm done with shoes after i get these, maybe the red ones if they are easy also. But that won't come out till i think jan/feb next year.

Gonna try my luck next week, props to those who copped. These are a must for me this year.

They're beautiful and comfortable. My FTL only got 1 pair per size. I went tts n thank God. They have a wider toe box than og's.

Cushioning around ankle is amazing!!

I recently joined NT always following threads and specially this one. Not only did I was able to cop a pair of these sexy shoes but I was also able to make a friend ! shot out to my boy batman23 for looking out and being able to make it happen with no problem. I'm sorry guys but it doesn't get any sexier that this!!

dope pickup...where you cop the shirt at?? :smokin

Last edited:

sho3tym 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

After putting these on feet for the very first time in my life... i think i wan't another pair.. these things are beautiful 
i think the same bro, they feel like a glove for sure!! I kind of want me to get me another pair, im going to try to see if I can cop me another one from nike next week..Can't wait on the white one...
laugh.gif

got my pair at FTL @11 this morning
happy.gif
  in and out no hype no line whatsoever, also was able to use the $10 off survey coupon
happy.gif

I'm in Santa Cruz for the weekend visiting my girl, just walked into the mall and copped at shieks :pimp:

Got my shipment confirmation from Villa!!

YESSSS!!!!!!!!

I think I'ma leave this thread alone. Otherwise I might make a stupid mistake and wanna triple up!! Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom