The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

This is how a NT thread should flow. Everyone looking out for everyone. Props being given left and right. That's love family. Glad the bel airs gave us 28 and up a chance to cop some classics that we can't wait to rock.

Struck out this morning online so I headed out to HOH around 7 AM and to my surprise saw about 7 to 8 heads just posted at the Entrance, come to find out these folks were waiting for the Bel Airs and no one told them they were raffled off. Was able to get my size and the Manager let me use the Birthday Coupon on top of that. Just way too Nostalgic for me to miss out on these.

This is how a NT thread should flow. Everyone looking out for everyone. Props being given left and right. That's love family. Glad the bel airs gave us 28 and up a chance to cop some classics that we can't wait to rock.

Yup, never repped so many people / posts in 1 thread.

This is old school NT. I used to tell everyone about this place.

Today really reminded me of the old school shoe game. Going to the mall on Saturday anytime and picking up that days release with no issues. Didn't have to worry about resell prices.

Today was a good day. I wonder if the lakers beat the supersonics?!?

Last edited:
Gonna go scoop these later today.....love the feeling of not having to get up in the morning or anything and just walk in and get my size no problem.....

Struck out on eastbay this morning for my size 12. Went to HOH and only 2 people waiting. A few others showed up some time later. A mix of people picking up these and the Kobes. Picked up with relative ease 

These are around, but def don't sleep.

Both spots at my mall only got one size run. Pretty sure it's the same story for most spots. Just because you see on the shelf, doesn't mean they have a good variety of sizes.

left Bev Center HoH like an hour ago Got the last unreserved 11. Only thing left was 8.5 and 10 everything else was reserved. Northridge had a 8, 10 & 10.5 when I called at 1030. These are super dope. Glad I copped

*edit*
Bday coupon was good to go FYI

Last edited:
I'm in Vegas for the weekend! Vegas peeps how are these moving in Vegas im about to head out and try to cop any help would be appreciated.

Those J. Kidds :smokin . Nike needs to bring those back, in that colorway.

Last edited:
Great day today grabbing these... Was too young with no cash for the originals. Nostalgia at its best.

Takin them straight to the court in the morning

Back
Top Bottom