The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Not a bad cop today. Found one at champs. Was only there for a roshe but saw this on display. Pit viper looks horrible. Kobe 8 line is on a steep decline hard. Bad colorway.

Glad this was an easy pickup... Was able to use the bday coupon too.

I was a little worried at first but the early comers were there for bel air 5s lol. only to find that this FTL didn't have em

Picked up mine at the smaller local Foot Locker and it was really smooth. Quality is decent, comfort, and fit are on point. I say true to size as others have said. Very happy to have these.

I'm getting my classic West Coast on today!

harlem world, I'd go with the white laces. I saw a pic on sole collector with someone slapping on yellow laces. Made them pop. I might try it out.  I wanna see some more lace swaps on these

Crossing my fingers that these hang around for a bit, not able to cop right now.

villa got shipping confirm already, thats whats up

struck out on bel airs, so said eff it and spent 140 on some jeans...

Glad to see all the cats getting them. Even my friends who no longer cop sneakers are getting these. I remember they first dropped in the 7th grade and everyone wanted to handle the ball like GP with them on :lol: :pimp:

Got to my mall at about 955 AM. Footlocker opened at 10. No many people there. No one there for gloves. In and out within 5 minutes

Easy cop around my way as I thought
Wearing them already

Just copped in store from champs...wasn't easy..people was out for em...literally was the calmest first come first serve line I've experienced...I was like the 12th person huddling in front of the door..doors opened and I end up 5th..I'll take it

these are limited around my way. went to two local footlockers they said they had 18 pairs total.(one for each size) i wonder how many did 34 street carry

I recently joined NT always following threads and specially this one. Not only did I was able to cop a pair of these sexy shoes but I was also able to make a friend ! shot out to my boy batman23 for looking out and being able to make it happen with no problem. I'm sorry guys but it doesn't get any sexier that this!!

These sold pretty well at the FTL I chose. Champs had them too but I had to get the Kobes here and The Gloves at FTL. Good thing they're not strict on bday coupons around here.

Back
Top Bottom