The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Ah, The Great Northwest

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a 10.5 online or phone order?
you could try these spots if you want.. 

Sole Boutique at 210-822-7653 

Sneakerology : 631-324-0809

Corporate: 513-771-0432 

Oneness: 859-276-2316

where are you located ?

Last edited:
Hoh Towson md has some sizes. Just grabbed a 10 a couple min ago. Price was right and shoe is fire.

such a care free copp, woke up didnt even think to rush, got to the mall had a 20 min convo while going through pairs to find the right one, and i tried on the pair i bought, havent had that feeling in a long time.

Last edited:
Actually ordered online...... Hit the mall a bit later, & they still had my size. Canceled the footlocker order, & was able to use the bday coupon.

Felt like the good ol' days when you could wake up at noon and go grab some kicks. Shout out Footlocker for allowing me to use the B-Day coupon. I was able to cop the kicks and some cleaner still paid under box price 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Shoes got me feeling like F*%$ these Jay's today...no complaints whatsoever with the quality

Felt like the good ol' days when you could wake up at noon and go grab some kicks. Shout out Footlocker for allowing me to use the B-Day coupon. I was able to cop the kicks and some cleaner still paid under box price 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Shoes got me feeling like F*%$ these Jay's today...no complaints whatsoever with the quality
nice..

i been contemplating trading my 13s for a pair of GPs

might hit up craigslist later today.. see how these clowns around me are feelin.

NO BUYING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

champs and dtlr at Towson town center md have multiples on display.

Back
Top Bottom