The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

So you found some shoes from '98 in a store a month ago?
lol i was thinkin the same thing, like how is that even possible. Shoes just got lost in the back for 14/15 years hahaha

and how does one wear a size 8 up to a 9.5 IN ONE BRAND lol ... i could see maybe between nike/reebok/addidas or something which a whole size n half is strange but yeah

some places have an odd story.
my boy put me on to a spot that has older kicks in random sizes. owner told me that when the economy hit the wall, she had to kill her nike account because they were asking for too much $$$$ per month in sales that weren't happening. shes just been sitting on stuff ever since.

Had to go through and rep a bunch of Ninjas posts :pimp:

If we see a restock around the holidays..

Would that be online only?

Had to skip this release but I definetly needa pick up a pair down the road

Had to go through and rep a bunch of Ninjas posts :pimp:

If we see a restock around the holidays..

Would that be online only?

Had to skip this release but I definetly needa pick up a pair down the road

nobody knows. resell should be near retail for a while. maybe a few bucks over which is minor in the grand scheme of things.

wonder if its the same for all the NT's.. Want to call NikeLA and see if they got their shipment in.

NT seattle isn't releasing until 10/12, their twitter says stay tuned for more info. I'm guessing a raffle Thursday.

100% true.

That would be my leg and my adidas boost in that picture 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
lol i was thinkin the same thing, like how is that even possible. Shoes just got lost in the back for 14/15 years hahaha

and how does one wear a size 8 up to a 9.5 IN ONE BRAND lol ... i could see maybe between nike/reebok/addidas or something which a whole size n half is strange but yeah

my boy put me on to a spot that has older kicks in random sizes. owner told me that when the economy hit the wall, she had to kill her nike account because they were asking for too much $$$$ per month in sales that weren't happening. shes just been sitting on stuff ever since.

It's true. I worked a short time at a well known spot in , and stuff just gets lost. It was slow one day so I took a look around. I found OG Cherrywood XVIs,OG infant XIs and Kanye Bapes back there. I bet they're still there now. :lol:

It makes sense since the place is just an old apartment building anyway...

Well villa cancelled my ordered i made yesterday for the gloves

Last edited:

So she couldnt sell them still? I would have thrown them babies on the shelf witha lil markup for my store especially since they were older pairs

Crazy that happens though nice find OP

So she couldnt sell them still? I would have thrown them babies on the shelf witha lil markup for my store especially since they were older pairs

Crazy that happens though nice find OP
she's holding onto them to make rent.

My Mom n Pop just got their account pulled too. It hurts cause 1. she was cool people and 2. I had no issues getting pair(s)

First wear today. They're pretty comfortable so far. Right now, they might be more comfortable than the OGs.

I also noticed that the upper has more of a sheen than the OG. They do a lot of sparkling in the sun. 8)

^^^^^^

Nike Seattle @NikeSeattle

The Glove is back in town. Get your Nike Air Zoom Flight now at NIKETOWN Seattle.

LOL

LOL. they musta updated right after that post, I been following them close. Hopefully they have enough til the weekrnd, waiting on mine in the mail. And may double up, wanted these bad in 6th/7th grade. But the Air Belive Flights a bit later satisfied me

I've bought from them since 2006... no complaints from me.
No tax either, Depending on where you reside.
:nerd:
Naw I just did it Ive been in Utah the past couple years working but I'm from Cali they got one HoH and a couple FTL and one FNL shoe game different out here.....

Back
Top Bottom