The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Will NDC twitter the link thursday morning or will they just be up in the Basketball section?

Will NDC twitter the link thursday morning or will they just be up in the Basketball section?
Not sure, but if they're not TLO just type in the style code in the search right at 8 or a little before and just keep refreshing

616772-001

edit:  they release on saturday

Last edited:
99% sure its the 12th

Thursday might be some in store restocks, its a common delivery day for alotta retail establishments.

Wore them out to a bar on release night...everyone was giving me compliments lol had a bartender tell her friend as I walked by "OMG he's so hot." Then wore em to my local mall to go grab some more clothes (all my ish still in storage from this deployment) and people were pointing em out. "Look he has the Gloves." lol good times. Def my favorite cop of the year. The just look oh so right man.

Okay I'm going to try and snag a pair from OS so before I do can someone give me a clear consensus on these? Do they run TTS like most retros or do they run small kinda like hyper fuses? I appreciate the help guys

Speaking of flights tho...If nike drops these og style i mite be dunzo for real

:D

:lol:

Okay I'm going to try and snag a pair from OS so before I do can someone give me a clear consensus on these? Do they run TTS like most retros or do they run small kinda like hyper fuses? I appreciate the help guys
What's more clear than the sizing talk that has been going on for PAGES already.... Everyone's foot is different.

I pulled out both laces, gonna wear them like that until I ball in them. Just zip up and go if you feel lazy lol

What happened with this release though? Footlocker, Eastbay etc release 10/5/13, some nike towns released today (10/8/13), and then ndc will release 10/12/13.... Weird, never seen this before...

Okay here's a better question. What pair of shoes that you own would you compare the fit to?

I say Penny V but without the carbon plate digging into your arch. Not as cushioned as Penny's but still suitable for extended use. That's my opinion it''ll probably differ from another owner's standpoint.

Last edited:
Since villa cancelled me ill try from NDC sat. Hopefully villa refunds my money asap so i can just use it on nike

Haven't been around NT or paying attention to shoes lately but I NEEDED these! Missed out Saturday but NTSF tweeted they got their stock earlier today so I just grabbed em.

I'm a TTS 9.5 or 10 and grabbed a 10 in these. Feel good.

Last edited:
Just picked them up. They're drying up at the malls over here. Birthday coupon was used so it came out to $128.40 total. It wasn't my birthday, either. I'm such a bad guy.
just got back from dadeland, copped me for this price from ftl with the bday coupon. The guy said they've been selling but he brought out both a 11.5 n 12 to try on, ended up going with the 12s.

Probly gonna rock em the rest of the week :smokin

I think I'm going to try to double up tomorrow. Hopefully they're sitting in the mall. If not, I'll try Saturday. Such a well executed retro.

Anybody elts order from from shoe palace?

Yep. Just got a call from them asking about the difference between my billing and shipping address. The guy said they've been swamped the past couple of days. He said they'll ship out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom