The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

some places have an odd story.
my boy put me on to a spot that has older kicks in random sizes. owner told me that when the economy hit the wall, she had to kill her nike account because they were asking for too much $$$$ per month in sales that weren't happening. shes just been sitting on stuff ever since.

So she couldnt sell them still? I would have thrown them babies on the shelf witha lil markup for my store especially since they were older pairs

Crazy that happens though nice find OP

they sitting on shelves but its not mainly a shoe store anymore. place is kinda in the hood and people in there don't know what they looking at. some dude came talking to me and straight disrespected the lady because of the price of the air force 1s vs what his beaters cost him.

I grabbed 07 Orlando penny 1s for $130 from her last year but sold them when I needed money for the house I purchased. Her prices are all over the place also. One shoe is on sale. The next shoe is full retail. Really weird.

^^^
@bigj

Same thing happened to me. Found a place and the lady had white black og xiv, IN MY SIZE!! for 74.99. I jumped all over them. I almost ran to the register.

Crazy thing was she had some newer team Jordan's for 105 still. Obviously they don't know the shoe market and are just looking to sell. But it's crazy. Now that I think of it, haven't been there in a uear

^^^ time to go back. :lol:
my place has the white/green XIVs but she wants one fitty plus tax. :smh:

Guarantee no FTL Reps are touching these Niketalk threads. Giving those guys too much credit.
You can't be serious....

You know how many ftl employees have been NTers for years? I'm sure there's plenty that haves moved up in the corporation over the years that are still NTers.

You can't be serious....

You know how many ftl employees have been NTers for years? I'm sure there's plenty that haves moved up in the corporation over the years that are still NTers.

Truth. there are so many people in all facets of not just sneakers but streetwear that have been apart of NT from awhile ago.

Just picked them up. They're drying up at the malls over here. Birthday coupon was used so it came out to $128.40 total. It wasn't my birthday, either. I'm such a bad guy.

I was tempted to try at footlocker with coupon, but I can't stand the employees there. Dudes at sheikh always are cool... Rather give them my money.

I was tempted to try at footlocker with coupon, but I can't stand the employees there. Dudes at sheikh always are cool... Rather give them my money.

I usually keep a copy in my pocket. I'll ask if I see something I want. Sometimes it makes the difference between me getting them or not. I left my copy on the printer Saturday and didn't realize my mall would still have these so late in the day :lol:

picked up my pair yesterday too. didn't have my true size 11.5, so got the 12.

hope they run small to make up for it, but i generally have no issue with half size up. never even got a chance to try them on. just copped and bounce and had other things to do.

also my first pair with the new nike box! :tongue:

is it safe to say the general age census of folks getting these are late 20s early 30s?
Me, too. I don't like it, but whatever.

26 Here...

Man, I can't take these things off. So comfortable! Brings me back to being a little kid shooting hoops on my plastic "shaq" basket during the winter months. I remember watching Gary and Shawn Kemp on TNT and loving it, even though Charlotte was my team (much love for Muggsy when he's the same size as a kid
glasses.gif
).

Last edited:
1000% legit. Copped from them a few times. $180 though? Sheesh.
man I no but o well I couldn't find them no where else and didn't want to wait for restock would of paid the same for some j's with worst quality... no tax free shipping plus I work gotta do it some times.....

are u wearing them casually or play bball in them. when you sit are both ur feet planted or slanted. everyone's foot is shaped different. are you wearing them unzipped or zipped that could be a factor too.
nerd.gif

You know Nike will **** something up.

They always do.

At least we're getting the black and the white ones done proper

I dunno.... only time will tell. I was suprised to see theyre only rated 1/5 stars on eastbay. It seems like the majority of people just arent really into them like that. Most people under 25 I spoke to think they're really ugly. Hopefully they're all made in numbers like the black/reds last weekend and beasts stick to their Jordans.

just to remind you guys.....

we started with this.....

now its a million ugly colorways with questionable material
Excellent point.

Back
Top Bottom