The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

anyone on here order from endclothing? I emailed them today and they responded by saying they would get these shoes in Nov? and would ship them out, I'm referring to the black and white ones? Is their anywhere in the states that still has these? So I cancel my order and order them somehwere else.

False. First, Nike never calls a shoe Zoom _____ and not have zoom in it. Secondly, the Zoom Rookies did have Zoom air in them and it was the smallest lil Zoom Air unit I've ever seen use. Almost like a piece of gum and it was in the heel. Back in the Zoom Rookie thread someone posted a pic of the inside of the shoe with the insole out and you can see the Zoom Air unit.

Actually the zoom bb 2 lows didn't have zoom. Or at least not all of them did. The ones that didn't still used the same tooling for the midsole so there is a "bed" for the zoom air insert but I think the zoom air was replaced by a piece of foam. There were some NTers that went and added in full length zoom air inserts. One of the only cases where a shoe had zoom in the name but didn't really have any zoom.

Waiting for the Seattle colorway. I got way too many black and white kicks.
Isn't this cw seattle release only?
Supposedly.. hopefully i can have some body help me out up there if they're not to limited 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
anyone on here order from endclothing? I emailed them today and they responded by saying they would get these shoes in Nov? and would ship them out, I'm referring to the black and white ones? Is their anywhere in the states that still has these? So I cancel my order and order them somehwere else.
Lol it actually said on the site itself as you ordered the shoe ......

And as its been posted numerous numerous times ... Nike.com (NDC) is releasing them this saturday, October 12th

False. First, Nike never calls a shoe Zoom _____ and not have zoom in it. Secondly, the Zoom Rookies did have Zoom air in them and it was the smallest lil Zoom Air unit I've ever seen use. Almost like a piece of gum and it was in the heel. Back in the Zoom Rookie thread someone posted a pic of the inside of the shoe with the insole out and you can see the Zoom Air unit.
Either way, they were extremely uncomfortable to the point that they felt like they didn't have Zoom air.. I don't regret selling my GITD and Navy blue/black pair..

These coming back just bring back memories ..... made me think of the Nike Basketball Freestyle commercial from like '01 i think

I remember being in middle school trying to do this in my house hahaha

Lot of classic kicks in this commercial

[\VIDEO]

Last edited:
Helping out NTers. If anyone is looking for sizes (depending on your size), contact DarksideSF. Phone orders are accepted. (415) 837-1909

BERT1

Last edited:
wrong. the + models of the kobe 8 all have a zoom air unit in the heel of the insoles as well as the elites
My bad, yall are right. Thought I remembered reading they didnt wanna put zoom in the lunarlon so I thought only the elites had it. They just put it in the insoles though.

Elites had it in the actual midsole right?

Just got my pairs in and just to reiterate ....the white leather is not the business. Already creased just from walking a few steps. Other than that I have no complaints.

my jj said they're supposed to be getting another shipment in.. so who ever mentioned that stores are getting more pairs might be right.. 

Last edited:

I ordered from end as a backup

I dont mind the waiting or having another pair... but I ordered a 12.5 and dont think they made 12.5 at all in these.

Can anyone confirm ?

Not trying to have them hang on to my money for another month just to wind up canceling my order because I paid for a size that doesnt exist.

Im curious to see the synthetic leather being use on the white/green pair in person.... If its the same stuff as the toe rand on the black/red they'll crease like crazy.
still pissed on how the inside of the sleeve looks.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

now that i think about it nike should have given gary payton his own box for these shoes... instead of the nsw orange box

Last edited:
If you're worried about the look of the inside of the white pair, zip them up as they're meant lol

No complaint about the leather creasing here as it's meant to happen. And you wonder why Nike goes with Hyperfuse/Vac-Tech on some retros.

Last edited:
Anyone know when eastbay is shipping out? Phone ordered with 3 day shipping and forgot (well lady never asked either) to give them my email to track them. Smh lol

got mine yesterday and wore them all day. same crease on the right foot as most been saying but thats cool with me 

Back
Top Bottom