The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Yep. Just got a call from them asking about the difference between my billing and shipping address. The guy said they've been swamped the past couple of days. He said they'll ship out tomorrow.
Got that same call. Looks like I'll have to wait another week to get them on hand. Can't complain though for getting them under retail shipped. Thanks for the response bro. 

Hopefully I can scoop some up Friday in Orange County. Im not gonna call yet cuz of the supposed restock Thursday.

Son of Gloves sat on shelfs back in the day.
...They sat on shelves WHERE YOU LIVED.

Bottom line, back in the day, it was VERY RARE for a Shoe to Sell Out within the 1st Week of Release b/c most often the Hype wasn't there and there was so much awesome Footwear out that people didn't sweat it like that. There were more than enough sneakers produced w/o the worry of Hype or even the Internet for that matter. Lol

And anyways, so have many of the Retros they're releasing... Never stopped Nike before... has it?
because take down rarely get retroed.....

only ones i can remember that did were da take down flightposites, da solo flights...those sold so well for no reason...twice.

It does..nike does NOT put zoom air on da sole

Or da box without ACTUAL zoom air.
You cant be serious right?

Do you own them? Take out the insole and see for yourself. Heel zoom air and NOTHING in the forefoot.
yes i do own them, and like i told you, nike is not gonna have a sole that says "zoom air" with no zoom air...

i know what "nothing" feels like..thats not what these feel like.

oh just wondering, the soft white leather is creasing for me just seeing if its happening on others
your not alone bro I noticed some minor creasing on the white leather on the toe box as well . only on my right foot tho, I know it's because I drive with tht foot. not a big deal tho .

man I no but o well I couldn't find them no where else and didn't want to wait for restock would of paid the same for some j's with worst quality... no tax free shipping plus I work gotta do it some times.....
No doubt Bruh. These shoes are well worth it. The quality is definitely on point. You luckd up by coming across them at this point even fot the 180 because I called around to a few spots and they all said that there won't be a restock for these. Not sure how accurate that info wa though.

I say Penny V but without the carbon plate digging into your arch. Not as cushioned as Penny's but still suitable for extended use. That's my opinion it''ll probably differ from another owner's standpoint.
Just looked at the kick collection and thought about it.. Ima have to second that. The penny v are runners up when it comes to fit comparison.. I think after the Penny's would be the top ten 2000s or the nike air max Darwin 360.. That's just me though.

yes i do own them, and like i told you, nike is not gonna have a sole that says "zoom air" with no zoom air...

They do it ALL THE TIME. And there is NO forefoot zoom in the retro. You are mistaken. 

They do it ALL THE TIME. And there is NO forefoot zoom in the retro. You are mistaken. 
The Nike Zoom Rookies is a prime example of a shoe that is falsely advertised.. Absolutely no Zoom air in those at all..

well one of you two should to be kind enough to end this argument by opening up one of your pairs
:tongue:

Last edited:
How does it crease? Is it the funny creasing like the retro jordans with leather?

Here's my pair after a wear, it creases like this.

Just looked at the kick collection and thought about it.. Ima have to second that. The penny v are runners up when it comes to fit comparison.. I think after the Penny's would be the top ten 2000s or the nike air max Darwin 360.. That's just me though.
Fit is similar to the Shaqnosis IMO, just a tiny bit shorter in length. But all that ankle padding =
glasses.gif

The Nike Zoom Rookies is a prime example of a shoe that is falsely advertised.. Absolutely no Zoom air in those at all..

Yeah, and Nike has a record of removing the forefoot zoom and just keeping it in the heel. :smh:

I wish one of these sites would do a dissection so we'll know.

same . noticed it and was like ehh . idgaf
me too after like an hour of noticing it and the angle the crease is on makes it hardly noticeable so i was just like "forget it" 
Did you get them a lil big? Mine are tru to my size or a lil snug and no creases.

Did these drop in GS? My girl likes
laugh.gif
and I think the lowest size is a 6 correct me if im wrong 
laugh.gif

False. First, Nike never calls a shoe Zoom _____ and not have zoom in it. Secondly, the Zoom Rookies did have Zoom air in them and it was the smallest lil Zoom Air unit I've ever seen use. Almost like a piece of gum and it was in the heel. Back in the Zoom Rookie thread someone posted a pic of the inside of the shoe with the insole out and you can see the Zoom Air unit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom