The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Waited for my local HOHs grand opening to cop em
nthat.gif
Can't wait for my wife to get back home so I can use her Nikon d3100 to take some pics like this....too dope 
pimp.gif

Yeah, jj ended up getting them where i'm at 
how was the cancel process with end? Im just gonna grab a pair in the AM on NDC
i was surprised.. i emailed them that i wanted to cancel my order saturday morning after i came back from picking them in store at about 10:30.. by 10:45 my order was cancelled and i was refunded..  they respond pretty quickly 

Last edited:
I think I might need to exchange my pair. On my left shoe in the inside near the toe area, it feels like they stitched it wrong. The part where the leather meets the nylon. Like a big lump and I can feel it. Right shoe feels fine though and doesn't have that.

Anyone else experience this?

The pair I got from NTSF has something definitely wrong with the way the left show was made. Ended up buying another pair at HOH since they restocked yesterday and getting the $25 off didn't hurt either. Pair from HOH feels much better, the way it should feel. Gotta just return this pair to NTSF now.

i was surprised.. i emailed them that i wanted to cancel my order saturday morning after i came back from picking them in store at about 10:30.. by 10:45 my order was cancelled and i was refunded..  they respond pretty quickly 
coool .... i debated just doing it now since its morning over there but i dont wanna just in case i miss out in the morning. also debating on just keepin em and doublin up but i hvent doubled up on anything all year why now. 

i just want these SOBs in my possession lol

Wooo finally got mine in the mail today. . Gunna rock out tonight. Definitely TTS for me. Ah the nostalgia! (Good pusha n kendrick song, btw)

Wish they dropped kids sizes. My son in love with em too

Lmao!! Nothing like eating some tacos with green Sauce and dropping that sucker on your new gloves. Priceless!! Lol jk guys yall better baby them and take care of those sweet shoes!!
Yep we never know when we are gonna see these beauties again

welp, looks like I just missed out on these---they not carrying a 6 and 6.5y like Eastbay and 'nem did :lol: that's what I get for sleeping on them when I did; didn't think they'd sell out tho. Not in GS at least.

For those of you in the So Cal area, I went to the HOH at the Cerritos Mall around 11am today and they still had a plethora left. I'm a size 9 and they (still) haven't sold out.

What time are they releasing on NDC ? Someone plz LMK if they have 12.5... Im not trying to cop I just need to know if Nike even made theses in that size.

my local FTL restocked these bad boys today
happy.gif
  gonna wait till i can use discounts on this b4 copping my 2nd pair
smokin.gif
  no need to rush right now

What time are they releasing on NDC ? Someone plz LMK if they have 12.5... Im not trying to cop I just need to know if Nike even made theses in that size.
been on NT since '08 and you dont know when they droppin on NDC?

8 am

Last edited:
been on NT since '08 and you dont know when they droppin on NDC?

8 am

Been on NT since 01..... No idea what time NDC goes live..... big whoop wanna fight about it ?

Haven't bought a pair of shoes from NDC since the SJs

Back
Top Bottom