The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

206 ish!
Not bad at all for all 3.

Three pairs? That's dumb.
That isn't dumb, that's good because he collects what he likes, and i am dumber then cause i bought more than him and don't care, life is short so enjoy what you can get because you'll never know when you'll kick the bucket and i'm enjoying it, love these and couldn't wait to pick up multiples, only color and the black red heat cw if that comes out, then i'm done.

Last I heard, if nike double boxes to them, they send em out that way. This was direct from eastbay rep when they still posted. Unless of course you pay for gift box.

I'm not VIP or anything. Guess u just got lucky.

Dang lol, mine came from eastbay and the box is real beat up

Received my pair today from Eastbay, probably could have went .5 size up. My boxed looked like someone was using it for punting practice. Grr!

I went on NDC and put in the style code 616772-001, but it said no match, so only at 8am EST when I put in that code will the pair show up???

Thanks

I went on NDC and put in the style code 616772-001, but it said no match, so only at 8am EST when I put in that code will the pair show up???

Thanks
yup.. just put the code in the search a little bit before 8 and just keep refreshing till they pop up.. that is if they're not twitter link only.. i don't think they are tho

Placed my order for a size 9. I've gotten an order cancelled before even after receiving an order conformation email so keeping my fingers crossed. But so far, so good. Looked like a good amount of sizes had already been sold out on NDC.

This also qualifies as the earliest post of mine in my NikeTalk history. Now....back to bed, lol. Good luck to everyone!

in n out on in NDC in less than a min half for my gloves

copped steels off FNL 4 min before drop for my homie ....

good morning id say .... back to bed tho didnt lay down til 3 

I just received my confirmation email I ordered a sz 8.5. Why do you think yours got cancelled?

Placed my order for a size 9. I've gotten an order cancelled before even after receiving an order conformation email so keeping my fingers crossed. But so far, so good. Looked like a good amount of sizes had already been sold out on NDC.

This also qualifies as the earliest post of mine in my NikeTalk history. Now....back to bed, lol. Good luck to everyone!

Was told a few days ago no discount on swoosh but there they was for $87 this morning... needless to say pair number 3 was copped :smokin .... can beat the crap outta one pair and have no worries about it.

Last edited:
Quick question for anybody who already has their pair, how do these run/fit on the feet? Is it perfect or best to go half a sz up?

Back
Top Bottom