The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

These seem to be selling very well.... Even with all the spots dropping last week, restocks during the week, and ndc dropping today... These aren't sitting for very long in popular sizes. The good thing is, seems people that are wanting em, are getting em.

This was an excellent release by Nike IMO.

Totally agree...and they're not going to resellers either. People are doubling or tripling up with every intent of keeping them!

Glad I copped, wore mine to shoot around and lift some weights and they were very comfy. Passed on them twice before I decided to go back the next day to purchase.

Copped a pair today and felt like a kid all over again. I had these and the Son of Glove's back in the day. The feel great on feet. :smokin

I really hope Nike handles the rest of the colorways the same way they did this release. Dropping the same day a hyped Jordan, multiple online RDs and even a few in store restocks.... Totally eliminates any motive to re-sell and ensures the people that really want these shoes can get them.

Got mine yesterday from Eastbay. I'm pretty happy about them besides Eastbay stupid bag shipping ( box was murdered ) but I do gotta say be careful with the heel tab when I was putting my shoe on and the heel tab sounded like it was gonna rip from the shoe

Champs in Cedar HIll Uptown Village still had the Gloves on display--- so I'm pretty sure they got sizes. Sorry, don't have the number handy but just google it and it's easy to find.

So happy to finally have these again. Like most of you, these are a nostalgic shoe for me. I remember buying at Marshalls for dirt cheap back in the day. Then pulled a n00b move and cut the shroud off.

Anyways, does anyone else have issues with ventilation with these? I don't remember my feet getting this hot.

So happy to finally have these again. Like most of you, these are a nostalgic shoe for me. I remember buying at Marshalls for dirt cheap back in the day. Then pulled a n00b move and cut the shroud off.

Anyways, does anyone else have issues with ventilation with these? I don't remember my feet getting this hot.

These have always been sweatboxes.... Leather ones are even worse :lol:

Last edited:
These have always been sweatboxes.... Leather ones are even worse :lol:

:lol:

I can only imagine with the leather. I never had the white ones, but now that I'm older and have the disposable income, I may go overboard with all the colorways. It sucks though because I only have two days to wear my sneakers each week.

Do you guys think if I trade a VNDS pair of eggplant barkelys posite max for these, will it be a good trade?
long term? thats a bad trade...eggplant barkleys is 200ish and ain't gonna depreciate to da point of da payton's 145 MSRP..

just wait till you can cop da gloves for retail, they're flooded in stores from what i seen...they're selling well but nike made alot of em.

Finally un-DS'd my Gloves today and found out that the zoom air bag/stitching on the left side is raised/uneven aka REAL uncomfortable to wear! Just went to the supermarket and my foot is hurtin!

I can file a warranty claim with Nike, right?

Dang, these shoes are MF fire tho! :D

Last edited:
I must say these were/are openly available. People that struck out must of really not tried.

Last edited:
 Is that inside your car?
nerd.gif
Nah, it's my king size bed.

The green abyss is an okay cw but I really want to see just one color uppers on the shroud. Graphics don't work on the shrouds look weird on these imo

Green abyss look better with white swoosh. Before when it had the teal, shoe looked bland

Wore my Gloves yesterday for the first time, it was nice getting compliments from wifey, who's not a sneakerhead, and my friends.

Crazy, cuz I have friends who just started buying Jordan's (cuz of hype) and they had no idea what I was wearing. They were talking about Bel Airs. I was like, "ya, I grabbed these instead of those". My buddy was like, can I still buy those somewhere.

It was such an easy cop!

Back
Top Bottom