The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

206 ish!
Ooh!

Got some good wear in them but does anyone else feel that the laces are kinda short? I feel like when I tie them that the laces were a little longer

Lol, not this time around. I thought I was killing it then
mean.gif

That was the big thing back then in my area. Kids would cut off random parts of shoes (i.e. Shox Stunners, Kukinis, Flightposites) to customize them.
LOL good sh*t. Crazy how times change.

Some of the fads that used to pop up were downright hilarious

Last edited:

is shoe palace a legit to cop these from i remember they pulled some bs with the shaqnosis release?
Yeah they're legit.. i was one of the ones that grabbed the shaqnosis from them, and i had to wait like 3 weeks for them because their shipment was late.. i did get my shoes tho

Last edited:
call me cheap but im def holdin out for a sale on these.

will be had for close to 100. def possible in my area...

call me cheap but im def holdin out for a sale on these.

will be had for close to 100. def possible in my area...

nothing wrong with trying to save a few $$$$
still feel bad I didn't use a bday coupon on mine.

dang, i live in barbados and im 31..been waiting since 98 to get my hands on a pair... NDC doesnt allow overseas orders. im so pissed right now. anyone knows any websites that allow for my situation?

btw, should i ask friends to go check malls in miami? i'm sure they would have somewhere?!!??!
Ask, but I think they're probably gone by now.

Seen those at HOH, if its possible...they look even worse in person they already do there

Got some good wear in them but does anyone else feel that the laces are kinda short? I feel like when I tie them that the laces were a little longer
They are short but you don't have to use the very last lace holes which will add some length if you choose to do so.

Back
Top Bottom