The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Gonna pick up a second pair soon been too busy this has by far been my favorite sneaker release all year and Ive bought alot of kicks

So happy to finally have these again. Like most of you, these are a nostalgic shoe for me. I remember buying at Marshalls for dirt cheap back in the day. Then pulled a n00b move and cut the shroud off.

Anyways, does anyone else have issues with ventilation with these? I don't remember my feet getting this hot.

If you're too hot maybe you should cut the shroud off again :lol:

Got mine today and I had to break em out already.... Got em at Tanforan Shoe Palace in San Bruno Bay Area peoples... I think they had a sz 8.5 left
Nice.. I stay ****n with tanforan shoe palace..

Gary Payton's a diehard 49ers fan. He'll ask for the 9er's colors, before the Raiders. Believe that. He's always posting his 49ers stuff on his instagram page and this is coming from a Denver Broncos fan.
No doubt. #sf #ninergang all day!

idk why no one likes the green abyss. I like em..although I wouldn't be mad if I couldn't cop. Need to see what they look like unzipped !

U know what, after wearing mine for a couple of days, wish I would've half sized up. Pinky toe is really mad at me right now. Insole out!

Got a restock pair but returned it due to miscommunication on someone already getting them for me. Needless to say I don't have them lol. I'll get them eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by klrossjr View Post

my local HoH restocked yesterday as well, seems like Nike wanted to see what happens with these....doing two releases basically...
i was thinking this too.. and now that they've seen that they did well, i think they're gonna drop all types of weird colorways
So are you guys saying they made more pairs after the 10/7 release since they sold well?

Understanding of retail is getting worse and worse on Niketalk...

There are very few shoes that major retailers send all available pairs to stores in the initial shipment...Retro Jordan is pretty much the only item were this is done...as it is the only style of shoe in 2013 that is expected to sell at basically 100% in one day...

99% of shoes there are pairs left behind in an effort to see who will sell the style, once they see the stores that sell the most the quickest...they send them more pairs...

Nike doesn't make these decisions...retailers do...

As far as Nike releasing these online and at Nike retail on 10/12 vs 10/5 at all other retailers...no idea why that happened as the 10/5 date given to major retailers was directly from the published Nike launch calendar...

JM

Back
Top Bottom