The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by klrossjr View Post

my local HoH restocked yesterday as well, seems like Nike wanted to see what happens with these....doing two releases basically...
i was thinking this too.. and now that they've seen that they did well, i think they're gonna drop all types of weird colorways
So are you guys saying they made more pairs after the 10/7 release since they sold well?
Understanding of retail is getting worse and worse on Niketalk...

There are very few shoes that major retailers send all available pairs to stores in the initial shipment...Retro Jordan is pretty much the only item were this is done...as it is the only style of shoe in 2013 that is expected to sell at basically 100% in one day...

99% of shoes there are pairs left behind in an effort to see who will sell the style, once they see the stores that sell the most the quickest...they send them more pairs...

Nike doesn't make these decisions...retailers do...

As far as Nike releasing these online and at Nike retail on 10/12 vs 10/5 at all other retailers...no idea why that happened as the 10/5 date given to major retailers was directly from the published Nike launch calendar...

JM
hence foamposites being a East Coast sneaker for so many years.....

Grabbed these today...all i can say is wow prob the best quality Nike retro. My TTS is 10.5-11. I got the 11 and the felt great right out of the box.

Why do people feel the need to use such huge caps when typing or trying to prove a point :\ makes me have to scroll more

Any leads on a sz. 11.5?  I was kind of on the fence on these but after looking at some more pics, i think i may bite the bullet....

Saw an 11.5 on eBay for $175 shipped. Honestly not that bad...I paid $156.60 OTD at my footlocker.

Every store at the Tampa, FL University Mall has these at every store pretty much so stock locate and get them or go pick em up yourself.

Last edited:
Dope shoe man happy was able to grab these with ease 
nthat.gif

Dope pic sole reaver. Woodlands shiekh has an 8 8.5 9 9.5 and a 10 available. And no I don't work for them fools lol I'm just trying to help my NT fam secure a pair for retail in H town and surrounding areas.

Last edited:
Every store at the Tampa, FL University Mall has these at every store pretty much so stock locate and get them or go pick em up yourself.
This guy is on the money!  Pick up the phone and call your local shops.  It isn't hard.  Stop expecting other people to do the searching for you.

Example: I called up my local shops today at noon and was able to locate an 11 and 11.5.  People were saying maybe size up so I stopped by and tried on the 11.5 and it fit perfect.  It was only the 3rd or 4th shop I called too.

Moral of story: Pick up the PHONE, dial the numbers of local stores (I know talking on the phone is hard for the texting generation, but you need to make phone calls in life to get things done a lot of the time) and see what you can see.  

Hypebeasts didn't eat these up.  They are sitting at some places.  Make some calls.  You can trust if someone here gets info about online, they will post it in this thread 90% of the time.

Just saw sizes go up at os_life. Check them out. Also just called a local spot and got a pair on hold until close of business.

This guy is on the money!  Pick up the phone and call your local shops.  It isn't hard.  Stop expecting other people to do the searching for you.

Example: I called up my local shops today at noon and was able to locate an 11 and 11.5.  People were saying maybe size up so I stopped by and tried on the 11.5 and it fit perfect.  It was only the 3rd or 4th shop I called too.

Moral of story: Pick up the PHONE, dial the numbers of local stores (I know talking on the phone is hard for the texting generation, but you need to make phone calls in life to get things done a lot of the time) and see what you can see.  

Hypebeasts didn't eat these up.  They are sitting at some places.  Make some calls.  You can trust if someone here gets info about online, they will post it in this thread 90% of the time.
word. well said. Do not let the lazy monster infect your mind, body, and soul ! 

Back
Top Bottom