The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

ultra flights were dope to look at... but I remember them feeling pretty unstable and rolling my ankles playing in them a number of times.
ended up just throwing them away. i also remember how the plastic used to fog up when playing in them.

Nubuck upper? Do not want.
you crazy? thats EXACTLY what that sneaker always needed....

that black leather was wack...

Ultra10.jpg

durabuck please...
durabuck yes, nubuck no

This thread is probably one of the calmest threads I have seen lately. No arguments going on for pages and people sayin nonsense :pimp: wish ever thread could go this smoothly :\

This thread is probably one of the calmest threads I have seen lately. No arguments going on for pages and people sayin nonsense :pimp: wish ever thread could go this smoothly :\

Im starting to believe that this is how it goes when everything is gr and everyone gets theirs.Also most people getting these are around 30...

Im starting to believe that this is how it goes when everything is gr and everyone gets theirs.Also most people getting these are around 30...

Such a true statement bout age. We were all in middle school. Most young cats had no idea bout these. It was more of a nostalgic release for most of us.

I just like how these look :lol: too young to appreciate these I guess but I love everything about the shoe

If they're gonna drop the Ultraflights again they're probably gonna do something to make them more "appealing" style-wise

They did graphic prints to do that for the Hyperflight. I'd be cool if they did a simple switch of materials for these. As long as they don't bastardize the design

I just like how these look :lol: too young to appreciate these I guess but I love everything about the shoe

Don;t say that bro.I didnt mean young cats can't appreciate them or get them.Being alright as a person and a sneaker collector has most of the times nothing to do with age(OR POST COUNT FOR THAT MATTER LOL).Thats something Niketalk taught me well enough .Enjoy those sneakers fam.

Last edited:
seems like after they come out with a decent retro they butcher the shoe by creating a weaker version. all they have to do is add different colorways, but not that colorway above

Wish that was Laker gold on that black/purple pair. Might just cop the whites and be done with these. Really wish I could find a size 6 for my lady. She really wants a pair. She likes the white pair too, so hopefully they drop a decent quantity in those smaller sizes.

Those would be crazy nice if they were Laker colors... So close, yet so far away :\

I like them as is... but Im not a Lakers fan :lol:

Personally, Id rather see a purple based Lakers colorway with white and gold accents.

Last edited:
Wish that was Laker gold on that black/purple pair. Might just cop the whites and be done with these. Really wish I could find a size 6 for my lady. She really wants a pair. She likes the white pair too, so hopefully they drop a decent quantity in those smaller sizes.

These run fairly small so a 7 might fit. I remember when I got the OG white/black back in the day I wore a 6.5 and ended up getting them in a 7.5 and they fit fine

These run fairly small so a 7 might fit. I remember when I got the OG white/black back in the day I wore a 6.5 and ended up getting them in a 7.5 and they fit fine
Yeah, but her true size is 5.5. She has a few kicks that are 6.5. She doesn't mind the extra space, just that they flop. A 7 may be a bit too big for her.

Back
Top Bottom