The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

First wear today. Left crease is trollin me doe :lol:

First wear today. Left crease is trollin me doe
laugh.gif

You think your crease is bad, mines is worse, and i think crease gives it character that you've worn them the way it should be, but i love them still, glad i looked the shoe over real good to see if it has carbon fiber plate and it does, the clear black is just covering them, more comfort than og for me.

I'm going to start deleting size inquiries on site... If people are too lazy to look back a few posts, at the most a page or so... Too bad.

First wear today. Left crease is trollin me doe :lol:

You think your crease is bad, mines is worse, and i think crease gives it character that you've worn them the way it should be, but i love them still, glad i looked the shoe over real good to see if it has carbon fiber plate and it does, the clear black is just covering them, more comfort than og for me.

lol im not tripping. I just see it getting deeper as the morning goes like its really trollin me :D

^^^ dang that's a big difference. thanks for the pic. I didn't notice that difference in the OG/Retro pics posted.

As far as I'm concerned and I apologize if I come across as a bitter old man but I think they should stop releasing colorways other then the OG ones and put these up on ID to be customized by people who want something different.  I'm sick of them ruining classics with every colorway under the sun.  If people want something different then let them create it.  Then we can all be happy.  People can have their own specific version of the shoe and I don't have to be bombarded with article after article about the next cw dropping of the glove to the point that I NEVER want to see them again.

Just saying...ok I'm done.  Sorry.
so true for almost every sneaker that gets basterdized, just give us ID and we can make them the way we want them (to an extent obviously) and not have to wait in line or anything either, so many problems solved with that in place.

At least your zipper isn't creating that 'bump' like mine! 
frown.gif
Yep mines has a bump too but you know what, I love the new zipper anyways, that was the reason why they put that thin zipper pull in the og because of the bump, but with shorts it still looks great with black socks. Just enjoying the hell out of my gloves, miss them that much I actually kiss them from time to time. No bs here. I can say this is the reason why I stopped buying jordans, gp gloves. I'm probably the only one that was about to have a stroke when these were announced, that is how much I wanted them really bad.

Last edited:
This thread is probably one of the calmest threads I have seen lately. No arguments going on for pages and people sayin nonsense
pimp.gif
wish ever thread could go this smoothly
ohwell.gif
Agreed. Yea, this thread is just about as calm and chill as it was for my later afternoon Monday pickup.  I like it!

Does anyone know how the leather is on the white pair? It's not the traditional leather used is it? I would think it would be a different kind/cheaper for the shoe but just wondering

I notice the bump(neoprene sagging) where the zipper starts too. Did this happen on the OGs? It could be the leather part being higher cut that's causing the bump? Doesn't bug me or cause discomfort so it's not a problem if there's no way to fix it.

Went tts, they fit perfect and super comfortable after wearing them most of the day. Need those sonic colorway ones when they drop.

Not every retro needs retro + IMO .... shaq attaqs, shaqnosis, these, they way over did the kamikazes

OG colorways would have been just fine with me ... money saved but just my opinion

Last edited:
Not every retro needs retro + IMO .... shaq attaqs, shaqnosis, these, they way over did the kamikazes

OG colorways would have been just fine with me ... money saved but just my opinion

Some retro+ colors are nice tho mainly the sonics and the heat. A lot of dudes that love the og colors are on board with these two.

I played in these tuesday night and they fit great.

my only gripe is that the zoom air (if there is any) in the forefoot seemed a little 'thin'.

so do these have zoom air or not?

Back
Top Bottom