The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Sz 7 worked out great ! My normal size is a 6.5

So are these still slated to drop?

Last I heard 2/15/14

That talk about no shroud......

I dissected my separated OG's last night. This is the only redeeming look without the shroud. The toe area is booty exposed. If this is what you're looking for, I would suggest buying the Zoom T-Bug.

Why does Gentry always have to go and mess up a good thing ?
there are brilliant people at nike 

im not sure he is one of them

there is no way he can sit in meetings 

and think these are good. he is either 

an ultimate troll or has no dambs left 

Hearing about talk of Laker colors got me motivated to see what they would look like. There's grey/silver in Kobe shoes so that's why it is there. It'd be fun to play around with these if they were on iD.

Hey, those ones dropping in March are Laker enough for me. :smile: Will be rocked w/ a black Lakers shooting shirt, best believe. :smokin

Hearing about talk of Laker colors got me motivated to see what they would look like. There's grey/silver in Kobe shoes so that's why it is there. It'd be fun to play around with these if they were on iD.
As far as I'm concerned and I apologize if I come across as a bitter old man but I think they should stop releasing colorways other then the OG ones and put these up on ID to be customized by people who want something different.  I'm sick of them ruining classics with every colorway under the sun.  If people want something different then let them create it.  Then we can all be happy.  People can have their own specific version of the shoe and I don't have to be bombarded with article after article about the next cw dropping of the glove to the point that I NEVER want to see them again.

Just saying...ok I'm done.  Sorry.

All these retro+ cws of the gloves will just sit in my own personal opinion.  UNLESS there is one that is AMAZING.

Last edited:
naw dont iD em, I'd rather pay $105 than to pay almost $200 for a lakers color way... Swaggy gotta put his foot down about that laker colorway

I finally got my pair today after 15 years of waiting (couldn't afford them as a kid) and I had a question out of curiosity for all you that had the originals: did the ogs have a removable insole like the retros? I could have sworn I remember thesr just having a weird sewn-in non-removable sockliner. Just wondering if I'm crazy or not...

I finally got my pair today after 15 years of waiting (couldn't afford them as a kid) and I had a question out of curiosity for all you that had the originals: did the ogs have a removable insole like the retros? I could have sworn I remember thesr just having a weird sewn-in non-removable sockliner. Just wondering if I'm crazy or not...

Your memory is correct, OGs did not have a removable insole.

Back
Top Bottom