The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I notice the bump(neoprene sagging) where the zipper starts too. Did this happen on the OGs? It could be the leather part being higher cut that's causing the bump? Doesn't bug me or cause discomfort so it's not a problem if there's no way to fix it.

I didnt notice the retros were different until you mentioned it, but the Zipper on the OGs actually ran all the way down through the toe under the rand. The Zipper on the retros starts right where its visible.

My pair came in today. Feels good i love em

Oh and they dnt fit tight narrow or whatever. These things are nice and comfy got room and the cushion support around the foot and ankle is great

Quick try on (phone pics)

It's good seeing all the pictures of the OG black/white Gloves. :pimp:

I'm still looking forward to the Oregon State pair releasing on November 29. It's especially great that they don't have a white sole too.

so glad that NDC sold on the same day as the Xs. Passed at first the week prior, and at first i wasn't planning on copping these just the steels but went back and they didn't sell out and my size was still available so i pulled the trigger and was happy i did. These look great and so much better in person. :D

im good on that white pair....that leather looks suffocating...

heat pair and im done.

If Heat cw had black shroud, it'd be a def cop. With Red, I'ma pass.

The Abyss cw with white swoosh and oSu, I'm debating those too.

I have a wide foot, what's better:

Half size up OR
Remove the insole? Opinions... Thx

I'm sure I'll have no shot at the Sole-Sonics colorway... but I hope they offer an alternate one for the Sonic-fans. 

I'm sure I'll have no shot at the Sole-Sonics colorway... but I hope they offer an alternate one for the Sonic-fans. 

I second that. Im really disappointed those are so limited.

I would like to see a colorway with the same color placement as the black/white/red with green in place of black and yellow in place of red.

im good on that white pair....that leather looks suffocating...

heat pair and im done.

If Heat cw had black shroud, it'd be a def cop. With Red, I'ma pass.

The Abyss cw with white swoosh and oSu, I'm debating those too.

I have a wide foot, what's better:

Half size up OR
Remove the insole? Opinions... Thx
Half size up, u can always replace it with a thicker insole if it's a tad big. But no insole would kill the comfort.

Can't for alot of people since it is in seattle only, sucks because this would sell pretty well since it is sonics color.

GP2s last and don't deteriorate like some other shoes. Worst case is some sole separation and thats easily fixable.
Woah I did not know that, (opens eBay app, and starts the hunt for a pair of gp2's). Lol. Thanks bro

They pop up on ebay alot and usually for dirt cheap.

I just a colorway I didnt even know existed a few weeks ago. It was a white base with navy accents that was pretty much the navy/white pair I have with the white/navy flip flopped. Seller said they were an Olympic colorway, Im assuming they were NDC exclusives like BB4s and FPKGs that year.... totally slipped past my radar for nearly 14 years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom