The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Basketball indoors it is good for me anyways, lockdown system is great and ankle support is great, i also wear it casual with zipper up, looks better for me that way, this shoe is better than any shoe nike has in basketball including jordans for me, highly recommend the black whites for sure, once it is gone everyone will want it again no doubt.

passing on the whites for now
tired.gif
i need those orange/cool grey cw next week though
grin.gif

I still haven't rocked my black/whites yet. I was planning in unDSing them on NYE. If I cop white/blacks all have to flip a coin :lol:

Scooped my whites today. Inside shroud isn't great....as expected. However, in my opinion, the outer was better than expected. Very happy with them.

Still waiting on black n white pair I ordered from Hanon...luckily my friend sold me his pair for 100$ so I will own 2 pair if Hanon hurries TF up

I too am one of the buyers that buy shoes for meaning. I never bought gloves because I was to busy buying Jordan's!! Lol but the black and whites/red are a must have. The white and greens I'm gonna pass. They didn't execute the shoe right. I don't care how passionate you are about a shoe. IF IT ISN'T DONE RIGHT, IT'S A REPLICA NOT A RE-RELEASE!!!!! A REPLICA IS A FAKE, A B GRADE, A VARIANT. People can settle for whatever. But hey don't complain when they sell you crap with lazy river zippers, woolly inside shrouds and ashy Larry suede. I grew up in 80-90s, you know? When sneakers were leather? Lol yeah that's it, that whole era that produced unforgettable kicks we have today and forever.

I admire the passion but a B-Grade has never been a fake.

Not to point you out directly but statements like this is what leads people to believe that B-Grades are fake when that simply isn't true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom