The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

U guys know nothing about zip up shoes killing your feet until you wear the vc shox 1 lol
I went TTS for the black ones.  I wear them zipped and it wasn't that bad.  Probably cuz of the spandex.  I suspect the thick foam around the ankle will also eventually soften-up.  

Different story for the white ones, I suppose, as the SL doesn't stretch.  

Half size down? How could you do that to your feet? I kid but damn...

:lol: I have narrow feet, and I love my shoes to be one with my feet. Th 10 fit me decent, but the 9.5 was a glove/hand fit (pun intended).

I don't see the white selling out instantly. I will cop them myself though because of nostalgia. May double up because when they start to age, they gonna resemble piss bags on your feet.

Last edited:
My guess would be because of the Doernbecher collection releasing tomorrow. Nevermind, I forgot they changed the release date for that collection.

Last edited:
Glad to see these are still available

going to see if a friend can slide me these for with their discount

Walked into my foot locker at 10am, used my bday coupon and I was out by 10:07. That's what's up lol

I think people are just more iffy on this pair opposed to the black. I need to see these in person before I can personally buy myself.

BinYe - I agree with you! I saw them, touched them, even tried them on. The liner is nothing to fuss about. But very snug compared to my blk pair. Especially zipped up!

Umph...

Comparison pics

OG on left/Retro on right: Different colored toecaps/outsole and different colored logos on velcro and tongue

retro

og

Retro: black plastic shank/2 tone solid outsole

OG:Woven carbon shank/3 tone outsole with transparent green inlays

og: neutral swoosh

retro: black swoosh

Retro on left/OG on right: Different colored "FLIGHT" Logo

Retro: Synthetic leather toe rand

OG: Suede toe rand

OG: Black Flight wings logo on heel/ mesh lined cover/transparent green monkey paw

Retro: Green Flight wings logo/ Exposed raw liner/ solid green monkey paw

Creasing on the retroslooks like its going to be a problem.... this is after rolling them down once

Differences I forgot to mention.....

OGs have thin style zipper/Retros have improved thick zipper

OGs have ribbed synthetic velcro tab/Retros have smooth synthetic

OGs have neutral grey/silver "exoskeletal 1.5 articulation" print under cover/Retros have white/white

OGs have grey/silver laces/Retros have white laces

Comparison pics

OG on left/Retro on right: Different colored toecaps/outsole and different colored logos on velcro and tongue

retro

og

Retro: black plastic shank/2 tone solid outsole

OG:Woven carbon shank/3 tone outsole with transparent green inlays

og: neutral swoosh

retro: black swoosh

Retro on left/OG on right: Different colored "FLIGHT" Logo

Retro: Synthetic leather toe rand

OG: Suede toe rand

OG: Black Flight wings logo on heel/ mesh lined cover/transparent green monkey paw

Retro: Green Flight wings logo/ Exposed raw liner/ solid green monkey paw

Creasing on the retroslooks like its going to be a problem.... this is after rolling them down once

Thanks bro you made it easy for me!!! An athlete foot has these buy one get one half off in the store I may sell a few. But the black ones are an instant classic for me. Thankyou for that comparison. I don't need them that bad.

Back
Top Bottom