The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I bought the Black and white pair that released first, looking forward to the Black n whites and the grey n oranges dont look too shabby. 

fakes are not b grades man.. regardless of quality

Bingo

I've seen some fakes made better than b grades. So I couple them in the same lane.

By that train of thought you consider Jordan Banned I's fake. All Banned I's are B-Grade. All the Jordan retros that hit the outlet aren't fake yet those are marked B-Grade.

Again, no disrespect just trying to stop the spread of misinformation.

For me yes .. maybe not for you
nerd.gif

tired.gif

Wore the gloves and my xx8s today around the house for comparison. They both have their pluses and minuses. The gloves are more uncomfortable but feel more supportive and stable. The xx8s feel a lot more comfortable kind of like nothing's there. But the xx8s have some serious stability issues. The cushioning is better on the xx8s and my feet would taking less of pounding playing in them. I'd really like to compare both of them on court but since I'm injured I'll have to wait a few months

End finally shipped my order. I'm done with the black pair,got 4 of them.I'm usually not this frivolous but it's my favourite shoe so I just had to.

Last edited:
Bingo
By that train of thought you consider Jordan Banned I's fake. All Banned I's are B-Grade. All the Jordan retros that hit the outlet aren't fake yet those are marked B-Grade.

Again, no disrespect just trying to stop the spread of misinformation.

Absolutely bro, non taken.

Jordan products are B-grade period lol. You wanna talk about lamb to the slaughterhouse. 18 pairs for 500 kids outside a shoe store. The only jordan I buy is the 12, that shoe was my first serious shoe. But all the other crap they can keep. I see the low quality retros people buy these days. It's a joke. Honestly if I was churning out a product and people were buying regardless of defect, I wouldn't stop selling them either. People make the hype around these weak a** kicks like the banned 1. Jordan didn't make a killin off kicks, he made a killin off nicknames like cherry xii, space jam xi, Chicago x.

I just stick to AirMax now mainly. 200 for those kicks and I don't have to wait, or settle for some garbage. Always industry leading quality and technology in AirMax anything.

Wore them outdoors for the first time today. My feet hurt real bad. Bit disappointed, I think I'll relegate these to basketball only. Perhaps I should have gone up half a size but I suspect those would have been too big

Tried them on and fell in love but was too tight. Now I'm on a hunt for my size [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom