The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on these. I want the black and kinda want the white but I'm not feeling it for some reason. I was extremely excited for these to retro and I wore my OG's til their death. Not liking the retro+ colorways.

Im loving the way the shape of the monkey paw shows through the upper on the white ones when worn zipped up.

Its faintly there on the nylon pairs but really pops on the white synthetic. :nthat:

Last edited:
I see OSLife got slick and raised the price $10. I ordered a pair at 6 p.m. and they were $134.99.

i'm thinking i  need a another black and white pair , cause i don't think i will be picking up any of these upcoming colorways... i wish the green & yellow pair was a gr   

Are the oregon states a gr?

Yeah, they should be a mass production GR.

It looks like all the places that got the black/white/reds are getting these, even the hole in the wall spots. My spot said they got about 3x as many OSUs as they did white/black/greens.

They've really done this sneaker justice with the colorways

They've kept it simple with the colorways and based them around him, Miami and Oregon State

but I'm sure Nike will ruin it

They've really done this sneaker justice with the colorways

They've kept it simple with the colorways and based them around him, Miami and Oregon State

but I'm sure Nike will ruin it

:lol: The "Jokers" are a step in the wrong direction.... Should have just replaced the volt green with yellow and made them the Lakers themed

Id love to see a GR Sonics release and a Navy/white/red Olympic colorway.

A Celtics or even a Bucks colorway would be cool too.

I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to pull the trigger on these. I want the black and kinda want the white but I'm not feeling it for some reason. I was extremely excited for these to retro and I wore my OG's til their death. Not liking the retro+ colorways.
Maybe it's because the OG's are better?

I must say I'm disappointed with these. They look fine, the black pair is as close to OG as we can expect from Nike. But they feel different. It's like my mind is thinking I'm wearing the gloves but they don't feel like the gloves.

Nike should kept the zoom and the non removable insole the same as the OG 

New pics from an auction... with a BIN price of... 
eyes.gif

ez cop in-n-out :nthat:

Extremely satisfied with these.

The orange on the bootie is extremely bright.... more of a highlighter orange than the "total orange" Im used to. For a second I thought the monkey paw was transparent, but I realized it was just the reflection on the gloss. All in all I think these are the best executed retro+ colorway. I like the heats but I think the red toe rand is alittle too much, the color placement on these OSUs is how the Gloves are supposed to look. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom