The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

In addition to the lack of a liner the whole synthetic material creases much easier than the originals. I could wear my OGs rolled down all day and when I flip them back up there were no serious creases..... these retros creased after rolling them down for one minute for one photograph.

It was some cat in the club last night with the black ones on the left foot and the white ones on the right..........Needless to say he looked ridiculous
laugh.gif
thought of him like this in the club...​

Last edited:
Left big toe goes numb while wearing the shoe, noticed this the first time i wore it but did not pay attention because i wear it to the gym and was thinking i was at an awkward position that cause the numbness. But yesterday i noticed it again. I went .5 up from my tts.. Anybody have any issue?

jimmy jazz has the black/whites in the University mall in tampa if anyone is interested. i didnt ask what sizes but they had both of them. dankenstien88 dankenstien88 yeah every pair ive seen on the shelves is already creased because they have been rolled down once or twice, sad quality

I wish the leather on toe for the heat cw was black instead of red. It's too much red imo but would look really dope with the black to break up the red

Left big toe goes numb while wearing the shoe, noticed this the first time i wore it but did not pay attention because i wear it to the gym and was thinking i was at an awkward position that cause the numbness. But yesterday i noticed it again. I went .5 up from my tts.. Anybody have any issue?
Don't have any issues with toes but the lateral  sides of my feet hurt real bad wearing my 12.5. I ordered a 13 that came in today to do a comparison. Slightly more room in the 13 but they are just too big.

I'm going to keep the 12.5s and just use them for balling. I'm  a bit old to wear these casually and they're, or at least were, designed for balling anyway

yeah Im a 10 or 10.5 in these went .5 in these n pinky toe hurts sumtimes

I saw the white one's in stores over the weekend. I like them, but didn't pull the trigger so I can save my money for the Air Missions next week.

.5 up feels good enough but there is something that bothers my big toe.. I might try wearing it unzipped and see. I know my left foot is slightly wider than my right thats why i go .5 up on some shoes. The shoe just looks cleaner when zipped.

Back
Top Bottom