The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I saw the white one's in stores over the weekend. I like them, but didn't pull the trigger so I can save my money for the Air Missions next week.
Save your money for when the Missions go on sale. They will easily be 30-40% off within 4-5 weeks and even cheaper down the road.

Save your money for when the Missions go on sale. They will easily be 30-40% off within 4-5 weeks and even cheaper down the road.
I hear ya. I have a $25 coupon and $10 reward that I might just use. I'll make sure to double up on them when they hit up on sale too.

The miamis are too red. They should have at least made the outsoles black.  The OSUs are the best looking + colorway

Yall must got some oddly shaped feet. I have no problems with this sneaker....unlesss...

I'm the one with oddly shaped feet !

Red heat cw probably won't be till early 2014 release but what i want is the black red heat payton wore then we will see what other +cw they release.

Lol!! reseller in my area on CL is Trynna sell the white/black for 275. 2 days later, lowered it to 225 (that was yesterday).

On a side note: Someone posted the DB Foams and is selling them for $800 from out of state. Wants money gifted via PayPal. I LOL'd. Was gonna email/text and ask him to meet me half way (drive) and I'd give him $1000. Bugs me when he may potentially be tryin to scam people.

I work in banking and get the Nigerian checks for millions of dollars and too often see these older people send a few thousand dollars. Which is usually all they have. At a chance of bein rich. Scammers bug me to say the least

I think after Christmas, I'ma try and grab 1 more pair of black/white. Hopefully at retail. I bought 2 but the first pair I've worn to the ground. I literally wear it everywhere. Shorts.... Jeans.... Sweats.... Nike shorts. Disneyland, grocery store, errands.

I just love this shoe

I think after Christmas, I'ma try and grab 1 more pair of black/white. Hopefully at retail. I bought 2 but the first pair I've worn to the ground. I literally wear it everywhere. Shorts.... Jeans.... Sweats.... Nike shorts. Disneyland, grocery store, errands.

I just love this shoe
This…I just posted a Wdywt pic on the other thread and said the same thing…I wear these crazy right now, def need to come up on another pair , don't see these being retro'd again for a while.

Yall must got some oddly shaped feet. I have no problems with this sneaker....unlesss...

I'm the one with oddly shaped feet !
Mine are are narrow at the heel and very wide at the forefoot, so probably my feet are oddly shaped. It's extremely rare for me to find a shoe that fits comfortably

Lol!! reseller in my area on CL is Trynna sell the white/black for 275. 2 days later, lowered it to 225 (that was yesterday).

On a side note: Someone posted the DB Foams and is selling them for $800 from out of state. Wants money gifted via PayPal. I LOL'd. Was gonna email/text and ask him to meet me half way (drive) and I'd give him $1000. Bugs me when he may potentially be tryin to scam people.

I work in banking and get the Nigerian checks for millions of dollars and too often see these older people send a few thousand dollars. Which is usually all they have. At a chance of bein rich. Scammers bug me to say the least
It's their own fault for being that gullible. The world is full of scumbags, recognizing a scam when you see one is a good trait 

Finally Hannonshop sends out my black gloves no tracking or nothing, last time dealing with them. Now black/red 1s are on my mind

yes its very nice and jiggly, just the way i like them, forget that firm stuff give me the ones with the meat on their bones and butts!

Back
Top Bottom