The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Its a Breath of fresh air to get something I wanted the old way on ndc instead the tlo/bots bs. Guess this is my consolation cop after striking out on WTKs.

no TLO all week THEN WHEN THEY RELEASE…….
twitter link smh
eyes.gif
it wasn't tlo, they tweet like all new releases, you could get to them just off the website though...

I struck out on the Prelude Kobe 1, but on my other page I was still waiting in line for my size 9.5...28 Minutes later it was succesfully in my cart and i got the my size 9.5 Gloves. Damn that was pure luck and i was about to "X" out the page. Man i want those Preludes also. But its all good. Good luck later on NT fam whoevers out there. be safe!

Order Date/Time  12/07/2013 05:28 AM
I was waiting in line for these before the prelude tweet went up....struck out on kobes though

When I fail, I'm comforted to read all of the other "fail" posts. When I get through, it makes me feel guilty...but if I got through, they couldn't have been too limited!

I struck out on the Prelude Kobe 1, but on my other page I was still waiting in line for my size 9.5...28 Minutes later it was successfully in my cart and i got my size 9.5 Gloves. Damn that was pure luck and i was about to "X" out the page. Man i want those Preludes also. But its all good. Good luck later on NT fam whoevers out there. be safe!

Order Date/Time  12/07/2013 05:28 AM

Glad to hear you got after waiting for so long. I had that waiting screen forever, opened another tab to check sizes and saw them dwindling. I just gave up and closed my tabs when I saw only a 14 left.

who used backpackjimmys link?

he tweeted the link 3 minutes before nike did

also its very weird. i had my laptop and desktop going at the same time.

i was botting on the laptop and stuck out. but got throught manually on the desktop

when i went to go check out i placed order(because all my information was saved)

then it took me to a error screen. didint even bother to check or anything. so i got back in line. SOLD OUT

then out of nowhere i get a e-mail on my phone. saying my order has been comfirmed. . so i guess the page timed out put the order went through

Even though it said 1 per on the page if you clicked the quantity drop down box you were able to add two.

who used backpackjimmys link?

he tweeted the link 3 minutes before nike did

also its very weird. i had my laptop and desktop going at the same time.

i was botting on the laptop and stuck out. but got throught manually on the desktop

when i went to go check out i placed order(because all my information was saved)

then it took me to a error screen. didint even bother to check or anything. so i got back in line. SOLD OUT

then out of nowhere i get a e-mail on my phone. saying my order has been comfirmed. . so i guess the page timed out put the order went through
I did. He tweeted at 7:59.

success?
Yessir 
pimp.gif

So what's the deal with links? Do you have to click them right at the time of the release or can you go the link early and keep refreshing? When he posted the link I just went there and began refreshing. 

Just asking, because some people are commenting that your order can get cancelled? 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom