The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Yessir 
pimp.gif

So what's the deal with links? Do you have to click them right at the time of the release or can you go the link early and keep refreshing? When he posted the link I just went there and began refreshing. 

Just asking, because some people are commenting that your order can get cancelled? 
frown.gif
The link was available for hours before the release.

You will only get MEGGED from an order for an early link to TLO releases, simple as that. 

It's not that confusing people.

You will only get MEGGED from an order for an early link to TLO releases, simple as that. 

Ahh okay. Thanks for the clarification. 

Guess I still have a lot to learn. I'm going to head into a live chat with a rep for some reassurance.
grin.gif

Preludes def had a part in these being a relatively smooth pickup… Anything releasing on the same day as a prelude in the next couple weeks will be the same i think..

just called nike they said u can order 2 pairs

For some reason, product page has a 1 pair limit listed, but when you add more than 2 to cart, the message will say it is a 2 pair limit. I added a pair into my cart before logging in (I actually added one pair with Firefox and one pair with Chrome - neither one of them were logged in), and when I logged into one of them, I had 3 pairs and the message said there was a 2 pair limit.

Word... I see you b.

Megatrons last week.. GP's this week...

Got me out here like "WHOS NEXT".
Haa.. now all i need is them taxis, 11s, and 1's to finish the year off.. if i happen to miss those tho.. ill just look at these

Last edited:

Preludes def had a part in these being a relatively smooth pickup… Anything releasing on the same day as a prelude in the next couple weeks will be the same i think..
I don't think it will make them easy cops but it definitely will take some of the heat off of other things releasing.

i didn't even try the bpj link.. did it bring you right to the shoe, or did you still have to refresh at 7 ??

Slept right through my alarm...missed out on my size 14's
sick.gif

and by looking back in the thread, those were still available well after 8am *sob*

I don't know how you guys feel but I was a bit paranoid about not going through twitter. I've become so used to it. 
roll.gif
 I just got off with a rep and she said it was all good. Excuse me for acting like Mickey the Dunce in the chat. I wanted to come off as a concerned/new buyer.  

I got the connection error 5 times, very frustrating. Been happening since the DB release
I've been seeing a lot of this too recently and it's the worst. Like what do you do? Refresh the page and jump back in line? By that time you're already screwed. Happened to me the Doernbecher weekend and with the WTKs yesterday.
mean.gif

I'd say it was a smooth pickup for me. Prelude link was tweeted first so I clicked it and then the glove link came through so I go back and click that. Sz 14, add to cart. I hit the line for 2 minutes then got through and used paypal to checkout.

Oh yea this was all on my phone

I've been seeing a lot of this too recently and it's the worst. Like what do you do? Refresh the page and jump back in line? By that time you're already screwed. Happened to me the Doernbecher weekend and with the WTKs yesterday.
mean.gif
lol nothing I can do but go back in line and fail until OOS 
indifferent.gif

Haa.. now all i need is them taxis, 11s, and 1's to finish the year off.. if i happen to miss those tho.. ill just look at these

Word... Skipping taxis still got em from my CDP pack worn em like one time.. But on the fence about the 11s.. The ones... You already know 17 pairs.

i didn't even try the bpj link.. did it bring you right to the shoe, or did you still have to refresh at 7 ??
He posted it before it went live, probably went up about 30 seconds to a minute after he posted.
i was to shook to use it.. i know it wasn't tlo only, but i wasn't taking any chances  
So they were available to purchase on the link early? Like before the shoes even showed up on the site? Or just prior to the link being tweeted?

Back
Top Bottom