The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Nooooooo. My phone wasn't loading it correctly so I figured I'd wait til I got to a comp and now the 13 is gone. Whyyy

Wore my black/white Gloves today

was looking around to see if the blue ones popped up anywhere else and came across this. did anyone get in on this steal? was there even any good sizes available?

was looking around to see if the blue ones popped up anywhere else and came across this. did anyone get in on this steal? was there even any good sizes available?

Wow... thats craZy!!!

The beavers are going for 115$ too

damn and I got mine for 120 shipped thinking it was a steal lol

DAMN missed out on the Navy. DAMN. Any info on where else I might be able to pickup for retail. Hopefully the white and blue come out. Damn it.

Probably means royals... Just keep you eyes on this thread and hit up some local spots. Theyre starting to show up at alot more places.

The royals will not go on sale they are selling ,I doubt it, if u can just cop best ones next to the of black white..

I see many here mentioning that these will be instore only. Does anyone know if there will be a future online release at any other place? If not, then these seem like they'll be somewhat limited? You snooze you lose?

Back
Top Bottom