The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

was looking around to see if the blue ones popped up anywhere else and came across this. did anyone get in on this steal? was there even any good sizes available?

That has been like that since...there was never any shoes available at that price

was looking around to see if the blue ones popped up anywhere else and came across this. did anyone get in on this steal? was there even any good sizes available?
I remember seeing price down to $99 on ndc (Not very long ago) didn't know they went down even lower. Never seen any pairs up tho. Swoosh account users ate a lot of the pairs up when they first released for $87.

Last edited:
Missed the restock on the sc and can't find a pair of the blue ones.

Last edited:
I see many here mentioning that these will be instore only. Does anyone know if there will be a future online release at any other place? If not, then these seem like they'll be somewhat limited? You snooze you lose?

Damn, I didn't know so many people were looking for these. When I was home for spring break last week I saw them just sitting on the shelf at my local HOH. I would have tried to help a few people out.

Damn, I didn't know so many people were looking for these. When I was home for spring break last week I saw them just sitting on the shelf at my local HOH. I would have tried to help a few people out.

My HOH is in Albany, NY if anyone on here is from there and still looking for these.

I just copped a couple pair from shopmyoslife. 99 and 104. I think the royals will go on sale soon enough. Won't pay retail for um.

Last edited:
I just copped a couple pair from shopmyoslife. 99 and 104. I think the royals will go on sale soon enough. Won't pay retail for um.

I feel like you may be right. The heat colorway was supposed to be the non og colorway that people were looking forward to the most I thought, and they were already dropping in price the second or third week after release I believe.

I think that grey bootie killed the Heat colorway in a lot of people's eyes. If it was black then it would have probably sold better...

Also you can't judge how a shoe sells by it's wanting from NTers. This thread is probably 1/100th of the total population of folks buying sneakers so while it seems like everyone here is hyped about a particular shoe doesn't mean it's gonna do well.

And I probably said that all kinds of wrong but I'm sure somebody gets my drift lol

Last edited:
Also you can't judge how a shoe sells by it's wanting from NTers. This thread is probably 1/100th of the total population of folks buying sneakers so while it seems like everyone here is hyped about a particular shoe doesn't mean it's gonna do well.

And I probably said that all kinds of wrong but I'm sure somebody gets my drift lol
I feel you. Real talk also.

We're going in on these royals, but the reality is that with no release date, etc, most people don't even know they are there and others just don't even care. Gloves are (with the exception of SCs and their "limited tag" or the one OG color everyone recognizes) a niche shoe. If you love GP, or you love the shoe, then you are probably in on multiple cws.

And I probably said that all kinds of wrong but I'm sure some of y'all will get my drift!

I'm not a sure about an online release..I picked them up from my local Villa, we just got 1 here in Milwaukee.

Just had a friend pick the royals up for me from hoh. Super happy the pick up was so easy. They even let her use coupon so I'm more than pleased. I just don't understand why they're priced at 145 instead of 140. Even Villa has them priced at 140 online. With CA tax and the extra $5 it's kind of a drag

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

was he wearing the black and silver pair , or was it the lighting that made them look that color  ? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom