The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I think they were silver.

EDIT

hi-res-2fe231725df42d734830748c5e3e894f_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
They need to come out with those black and silver joints.... Your gonna leave one of the best colorways on ice.. Smh

Last edited:
Sadly,I'm returning my gloves. I keep getting knee pain whenever I wear them and even though it's my favorite shoe, it's not something I'm willing to put up with for nostalgia.

Royals are in damn near every store around me. I don't think these will sell out for a while because of all the other releases. I'm gonna wait until the next 50% off.

Sadly,I'm returning my gloves. I keep getting knee pain whenever I wear them and even though it's my favorite shoe, it's not something I'm willing to put up with for nostalgia.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that man. Have you tried replacing the insoles with something more comfortable?

That sucks. Sorry to hear that man. Have you tried replacing the insoles with something more comfortable?
Yeah, I tried different insoles. Some were thick and had cushioning and some were just thin ones but they were somehow worse than the ones it came with. I even thought of getting the Jordan 2012 just for the insoles

Just ordered the royals from Villa... got all the colors I wanted now... Black/White... White/Black... Sonic Wave... now Royals

my royals wont be in from villa until NEXT monday ... 
eyes.gif
 that wait though sheesh, ordered friday

oh well at least i got em. 

Saw some Royals last weekend at Wheaton mall in MD for those searching in the area. 

How is the initial quality on these things? I haven't actively been into shoes since 2008 so bear that in mind if you will.

Last edited:
How is the initial quality on these things? I haven't actively been into shoes since 2008 so bear that in mind if you will.

The build quality is decent, but they don't feel anything like the OGs. They replaced the carbon midfoot shank with a plastic one, the layout of the air units is different and the cushioning is much harder than the originals.

The fine details like the transparent sole inlays and monkeypaws aren't there anymore either.

I still like them, but I wouldn't wear them for any strenuous athletic activity.

Quality seems on point to me. Just copped a second pair of the blk/wht CW to keep on ice, Royals on the way as well..

I really hate when they change shoes around like that. Thanks for the input guys, going to give them these a try on in a store.

Have any hit outlets yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom