The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

The build quality is decent, but they don't feel anything like the OGs. They replaced the carbon midfoot shank with a plastic one, the layout of the air units is different and the cushioning is much harder than the originals.

The fine details like the transparent sole inlays and monkeypaws aren't there anymore either.

I still like them, but I wouldn't wear them for any strenuous athletic activity.
Sums it up pretty well. The external materials are nice but the cushioning ruined it for me. I played ball in them once and it was very unpleasant

Last edited:
In From Villa. Shouts to whoever posted the link..
pimp.gif

Im glad ppl are getting their Royals so clean , on a side note did anybody else notice these have the same insole as the Sonic waves?

Royals sitting in my local mall.....gonna get them on employee appreciation
Charleston Cats not really rocking with the gloves, Don't know why, I remember when the OG Blk/whites dropped me and @KOD843  was in line everyone else wanted those trash Bel Air Vs. they was 38 Hot when shawty told them they aint get em 
roll.gif

Charleston Cats not really rocking with the gloves, Don't know why, I remember when the OG Blk/whites dropped me and @KOD843
 was in line everyone else wanted those trash Bel Air Vs. they was 38 Hot when shawty told them they aint get em :rofl: ..

Lmaooo let them sleep.....real recognizes real

Royals sitting in my local mall.....gonna get them on employee appreciation
Charleston Cats not really rocking with the gloves, Don't know why, I remember when the OG Blk/whites dropped me and @KOD843
 was in line everyone else wanted those trash Bel Air Vs. they was 38 Hot when shawty told them they aint get em :rofl: ..

:lol: I remember that well. I originally thought everyone was there for the Gloves too. Glad they weren't!

Royals are in Charleston? Didn't see any in Northwoods on Fri. Was hoping Footlocker had them so I could exchange my 12 for a 13...

Back
Top Bottom