The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

i like to think that new colorways, take away from the OG's focus for most kid(consumers) therefor making them available for us.

The griffey retro's were done tastefully for the most part. I never had trouble with those.

These new kids will skip over black/white colorways for green and orange anyday.

Now the red colorway, good luck because those scream hypebeast come get me.

i like to think that new colorways, take away from the OG's focus for most kid(consumers) therefor making them available for us.

The griffey retro's were done tastefully for the most part. I never had trouble with those.

These new kids will skip over black/white colorways for green and orange anyday.

I hope so, the black and white I think will be the hardest to get. 

Haha, yeah they should release some purple, and south beach colorways to distract the hypebeasts. I just want the blacks, whites, miamis, and a green sonics based one. 

Even better, they should release them on the same day as some foams. That will stump the hypebeasts

Last edited:
This is one of the few releases that I'm really excited about this year a lo better than a lot of the jordans coming out. Hopefully some really hyped jordans release that say so it will be an easy cop

didn't like these back in the day, but i will be copping at least the black/white pair to go along with my M&N payton jersey. wish they were dropping for the summer tho. :\

Nothing new?

(walks in... walks out)

I wish I knew something to provide info, I'm just some regular Joe Shmoe:smh:

I remember having these when I was younger, playin ball in the park and d-ing up madd hard cuz I had on the gloves lol. Good times. I'm in for any ogs droppin.

I remember having these when I was younger, playin ball in the park and d-ing up madd hard cuz I had on the gloves lol. Good times. I'm in for any ogs droppin.

Lol!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thought I was the only one who busted butt on D cuz I thought I was the glove!!

Nowadays, I conserve energy on D , so I can focus on O! Ha!

Pic via Sneakerfiles.

I'll probably cop any of the colorways I can if my money is right. OG colorways will get stocked or saved for casual rockage. These orange and grey joints I would use to hoop in and beat the hell out of.

Back
Top Bottom