The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

eh nothing exciting about those. Throw a white or even orange sole on there at least. I'll be damned if they release those retro+ colors before the OGs.

Last edited:
While they're at it, I'd like to see GP's ultraflight PE. Thoes were hot

dsc0584bf.jpg

ONE OV MY FAVORITES SHOES OF ALL TIME THE BLACK WITH THE WHT NIKE SWOOSH HOPEFULLY THERE LIKE THE OG'S THIS TIME WILL GET A 1/2 SIZE BIGGER

Like I said all blacks and I'm good.

Nike should just focus on all the OG CW's.
True, I believe this will be a release for the cats who had em back then, so og colorways should be a priority.

However that being said the Orange/ Grey looks nice, but I am only interested in the Black og colorway.

I think that depending on the hype on this shoe that the og black cw may not sell out instantly

I think that depending on the hype on this shoe that the og black cw may not sell out instantly
I think if they release the grey orange first all the hypebeasts will flock to it because they're distracted by shiny colors and may forget about the OG black

I think if they release the grey orange first all the hypebeasts will flock to it because they're distracted by shiny colors and may forget about the OG black
Hey, we can all hope, right?

I think that's unlikely as we will (thankfully, and hopefully since he's my favorite player ever) be inundated with Gary Payton highlights, etc around HoF time.

these look good, the black on black pair is something id cop for sure. i wonder what the retail would be on this. anyone have anymore info on them?

Pic via Sneakerfiles.

I really hope Nike makes enough of this colorway to go around. Ive been waiting for a grey based flight 98 colorway for ages and I really, really like these.

The use of orange is alittle overkill on these and I would have preferred a grey bootie with an orange exoskeleton but Ive been waiting so long its no biggie... just means Ill rock these with the cover up all the time. :smokin

That exoskeleton is really nice on the gray/orange pair. I would probably rock them zipped up. That is too much orange imo

While I don't like the new color, I think it's good that they offer several colorways. The design of the shoe does offer the posibility of lots of options for the inner bootie and the cover. That said, I still want the white/green and black the most

Last edited:
While I don't like the new color, I think it's good that they offer several colorways. The design of the shoe does offer the posibility of lots of options for the inner bootie and the cover. That said, I still want the white/green and black the most

So much this.

I think these would be a prime shoe for NikeID.

OG cws>>>>>>>>>>Non OG cws is pretty much what people are saying. But some of the non og cws are that bad. It's not like some non og jordan retros that come out these days

Back
Top Bottom